Its ok to be new!

Hello everybody

Brand new and shiney to the forum and the posts i have checked out are really informative. Sign of a good forum.

I started my own Pest control company a couple of years ago after a couple of redundancies in construction and an interest in Field sports.

So far 95% of my work is urban and domestic based and i want to get back into the reason i started down this route, my love and interest of the outdoors, conservation and Field sports.

I shoot mostly in an urban enviroment, legal air rifle, for work and have recently aquired what i believe to be a bull cross lurcher 11months (difficult age), not my first choice but thats a different story, love him to bits.

I fish, both sea and fly, but i feel the pull of the Sussex countryside where i am most at home.

So thats me, sponge like for information.

Cheers. :bye:

Hello everybody

Brand new and shiney to the forum and the posts i have checked out are really informative. Sign of a good forum.

I started my own Pest control company a couple of years ago after a couple of redundancies in construction and an interest in Field sports.

So far 95% of my work is urban and domestic based and i want to get back into the reason i started down this route, my love and interest of the outdoors, conservation and Field sports.

I shoot mostly in an urban enviroment, legal air rifle, for work and have recently aquired what i believe to be a bull cross lurcher 11months (difficult age), not my first choice but thats a different story, love him to bits.

I fish, both sea and fly, but i feel the pull of the Sussex countryside where i am most at home.

So thats me, sponge like for information.

Cheers. :bye:

welcome to thl you will get a lot of good help and people on here questions will be answered if asked by those who can :thumbs: