help needed

i have been asked to get rid of a fair rew rabbits on a small holding, on arrival farmer showed me around and all the rabbits were very tame and couldn give a shite about us and my dogs. so decided the best methord was with the air rifle, after having about 25 over the course of a few visits they started gettin shy, then moved on to running the whippet x during the day and night, after havin a few more and seriously pulling the numbers down there are still a massive amount about, having a look around i cant see many holes where the buggers live so ferreting aint much of a option. any ideas greatfully recived. cheers ratter

Edited by ratter1234

if the dogs broken to ferrets.....workk the dog, watch where the rabbits run to and ferret them out to nets

or try a small bobbery pack of dogs?

or a terrier/spaniel and a shotgun.

yeah the main problem is that its in a area with a fair few houses and other small orchards so shotgun is a no-no as well as .22 rifle, plus im struggling to obtain permission from neighbouring land owners so ferreting would be a bit risky bein on someones land with no permission, not that its makes much difference when the big light in the sky goes out, but its good rabbit ground and would like to keep permission there. i have nea used long nets befor tho. so would possibly give that a go