MICK DOUGLAS

Not been on for a while, but if anyone has not heard yet, Mick Douglas sadly died on Sunday. This is a sad loss to the lurcher world. A true and honest gentleman.

R.I.P Mick

Edited by lakeman

R.I.P M.D. never met the man but a mate bought a pup of him in the early 80s and told me he was a decent fella.

Same as me Poach, never met him but know a few who did, no one said a bad word about him and his dogs worked well enough. :yes:

Not been on for a while, but if anyone has not heard yet, Mick Douglas sadly died on Sunday. This is a sad loss to the lurcher world. A true and honest gentleman.

R.I.P Mick

Chris B told me the other day that Mick had passed away.Had a couple of good days coursing with Chris and Mick up on the marsh about 12years ago and saw his old bitch Swiftny make a couple of young saluki crosses look silly on the marsh.Also met him a few times when he used to come down here and stay on his boat.A man you could sit and talk to for hours he knew something about everything.RIP Mick The Norfolk Lurcherman.

Guest it's all my land after 12

Was at Lambourn in 1981 and he was there then as has been said he was a character "THE FEN MAN " he always went bare foot,

Brian Plummer showed some footage of him in his "HUNTING MAN" video,not many like him about. may he R.I.P.

Was at Lambourn in 1981 and he was there then as has been said he was a character "THE FEN MAN " he always went bare foot,

Brian Plummer showed some footage of him in his "HUNTING MAN" video,not many like him about. may he R.I.P.

thats true mate' iv got the video' r.i.p the fen man....