This is how they treat you !!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Shotgun Sniper what a nobber. The UK has taken on the hardest of all the regions ( Helmand) on its own for the last decade or so. Its only very recently that the US has started supporting us in that r

This is what will happen to Europe and The UK - Clint maybe you need to take your kiddies to a mosque to educate them about their new rulers/leaders!   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3UXrnDhcf4

Nice reply, the good ol american IQ really shines through   Remind us who has a black muslim president again?

Posted Images

They have Create situation.Maybe if we all have one god !

I start new religion 'play this all day,in place of worship to brainwash head '

my NEW religion call ' The Word accord to Queen'

Clintoism :laugh::thumbs:

wud be nice :hmm:

better still lets have no god,ive never had one and never will

What no silicone heaven where would all the calculators go

The thing that makes me laugh about all this war on terror business is the f*****g stupid Americans telling us all "how it is".......didnt notice many American kids getting blown to bits by the IRA back in the day?

NORAID or whatever the f**k it was called used to send millions of dollars so they could think of themselves as "Oirash"

Terrorists are the least of our problems in the world and as for donations, I would rather help a sick homeless child in Pakistan than some thick as shit west african shit house that cant get its act together.

You have no point do you? How many newspaper clippings of white british rapists, pedophiles, murderers etc are there? What is the purpose of your post? Is there any? Or are you just wanting to kick off another multi-page anti muslim thread? Sad.

yes you correct as alway, very sad. Havin idealation is good, with SOME ! :thumbs: If only we could all have view from you same specticles ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8RKQudoxec

The thing that makes me laugh about all this war on terror business is the f*****g stupid Americans telling us all "how it is".......didnt notice many American kids getting blown to bits by the IRA back in the day?

NORAID or whatever the f**k it was called used to send millions of dollars so they could think of themselves as "Oirash"

Terrorists are the least of our problems in the world and as for donations, I would rather help a sick homeless child in Pakistan than some thick as shit west african shit house that cant get its act together.

Why would we want to do anthing about the Irish blowing up a few limeys? And why do you use a picture of your wife's arse for an avatar? You can't be proud of an arse like that !

Why would we want to do anthing about the Irish blowing up a few limeys? And why do you use a picture of your wife's arse for an avatar? You can't be proud of an arse like that !

now thats how i felt when that jumbo jet fell out the sky over

lockobie five min sooner and mission accomplished , Libyan watches :no:

Shotgun sniper, all in all that statement is pretty f*****g stupid and pathetic......

If we all comune with the 'word accord to queen' & clintoism. I promise bulk buy ammunition, so distributed at low cost to desiple,stock many field with pig & goat for hunt & huge party BBQ every month, with many polish twin pole dancer at best age. (If wifey watch here i be dead :icon_redface: ) :blink:

All donaton, please ship to >

Word accord to Queen

clintoism house

clint street

CL1 NT

for this You will see many virgin in heaven, & be welcom by twin sister . :laugh::laugh:

Edited by clint

If we all comune with the 'word accord to queen' & clintoism. I promise bulk buy ammunition, so distributed at low cost to desiple,stock many field with pig & goat for hunt & huge party BBQ every month, with many polish twin pole dancer at best age. (If wifey watch here i be dead :icon_redface: ) :blink:

All donaton, please ship to >

Word accord to Queen

clintoism house

clint street

CL1 NT

for this You will see many virgin in heaven, & be welcom by twin sister . :laugh::laugh:

This is what will happen to Europe and The UK - Clint maybe you need to take your kiddies to a mosque to educate them about their new rulers/leaders! :tongue2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3UXrnDhcf4

• Like 1

and why would we bother about 9/11,pity you werent there :censored:

and why would we bother about 9/11,pity you werent there :censored:

:icon_eek: THIS NO GOOD !! :thumbdown: Please sirs.. This is too direct & upset people :hmm::cry:

Edited by clint
If we all comune with the 'word accord to queen' & clintoism. I promise bulk buy ammunition, so distributed at low cost to desiple,stock many field with pig & goat for hunt & huge party BBQ every month, with many polish twin pole dancer at best age. (If wifey watch here i be dead :icon_redface: ) :blink: All donaton, please ship to > Word accord to Queen clintoism house clint street CL1 NT for this You will see many virgin in heaven, & be welcom by twin sister . :laugh::laugh:
This is what will happen to Europe and The UK - Clint maybe you need to take your kiddies to a mosque to educate them about their new rulers/leaders! :tongue2:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3UXrnDhcf4
holy shit snot gun,what we gonna do?help us.that christian propaganda film guy had a scary voice. maybe all us white people could move to the u.s and the dirty muslims can have europe. then we can expel all the latino's,blacks and native americans and have a pure white anglo saxon protestant republic. i don't know though a lot of them new immigrants would be quite attached to the royal family and warm beer and might bring certain customs and traditions that would piss off the"indigenous"whites. maybe the new white immigrants could be housed in european only ghetto's,given poorly paid jobs and educated just enough that they know they aren't really considered citizens. yep seems like a good plan to me to keep america christian and white. :thumbs:

YOU WOULD FIT RIGHT IN !