This is how they treat you !!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Shotgun Sniper what a nobber. The UK has taken on the hardest of all the regions ( Helmand) on its own for the last decade or so. Its only very recently that the US has started supporting us in that r

This is what will happen to Europe and The UK - Clint maybe you need to take your kiddies to a mosque to educate them about their new rulers/leaders!   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3UXrnDhcf4

Nice reply, the good ol american IQ really shines through   Remind us who has a black muslim president again?

Posted Images

Bulldogman, welcome to the forum, and very interesting post.

Cheers GD,

think it pays to remember that Nelson Mandela was head of a terrorist organisation, as was Gerry Adams, one mans terrorist is another man's freedom fighter??

One mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter.........I have used that exact phrase a few times previously on this site.

hello bulldogman and :welcomeani: to thl general talk.you may notice that arguments tend to go round and round in circles,the responses are often incoherent and poorly spelled.you may find yourself thinking why do i bother,then another arsehole pops up with something that can't be left unanswered.

this thread inparticular has become interesting because one racist prick(snot gun)has pissed the others off by insulting those killed by the ira,they've all rounded on him and he is feeling all alone now.

sit back and enjoy :snack:

Then you find yourself like this :tongue2:

post-51987-067982900 1281301468_thumb.png

Shotgun Sniper what a nobber. The UK has taken on the hardest of all the regions ( Helmand) on its own for the last decade or so. Its only very recently that the US has started supporting us in that region. Ratio of troops deployed to troops lost the UK has lost more than any other nation. Im not goin to go on about your war or what ever, we make our own decisions on what wars we fight.

Youve said a few times previously that your an ex serviseman yourself, im a serving soldier currently and i couldnt for the shame of me make a joke about any of my allies dyeing. Im not sure what the fact that you do say these things means but i suppose the first thing that popped to my head is that your a lieing prick.

I genuinly have no problem with yanks but alot of people do and its people like you who let your country down and make every one think that your country is full of tools.

Why cant you be like Dan or Pops or the other US lads and bring something to the table other that the complete tripe you spout like every time i see you post. Its all well and good being vocal about your beliefs but you dont do anything other than post other peoples storys youve read off the internet and post the most rediculous shit that comes to your brain. Your a grown man ... act it.

• Like 3

Shotgun Sniper what a nobber. The UK has taken on the hardest of all the regions ( Helmand) on its own for the last decade or so. Its only very recently that the US has started supporting us in that region. Ratio of troops deployed to troops lost the UK has lost more than any other nation. Im not goin to go on about your war or what ever, we make our own decisions on what wars we fight.

Youve said a few times previously that your an ex serviseman yourself, im a serving soldier currently and i couldnt for the shame of me make a joke about any of my allies dyeing. Im not sure what the fact that you do say these things means but i suppose the first thing that popped to my head is that your a lieing prick.

I genuinly have no problem with yanks but alot of people do and its people like you who let your country down and make every one think that your country is full of tools.

Why cant you be like Dan or Pops or the other US lads and bring something to the table other that the complete tripe you spout like every time i see you post. Its all well and good being vocal about your beliefs but you dont do anything other than post other peoples storys youve read off the internet and post the most rediculous shit that comes to your brain. Your a grown man ... act it.

OK I am wrong for saying anything anti Brittish and I appologize..... Who am I to say anything critical about such and advanced and progressive country as Brittan...

OK I am wrong for saying anything anti Brittish and I appologize..... Who am I to say anything critical about such and advanced and progressive country as Brittan...

its spelt britain,and without us helping you yanks out yet another war would be lost by yourselves.about time you realised you dont police the rest of the world you just think you do.

its spelt britain,and without us helping you yanks out yet another war would be lost by yourselves.about time you realised you dont police the rest of the world you just think you do.

Cheers to you nice talkin now go to the pub and bitch about America , get pissed and I am sure you and your mates will all agree and be slap on the back heros!

I don't think of the USA as the world police - I do know that when ever there is a disaster the rest of the world expects the US to come to the rescue and then stabs us in the back before it's all over....

I hope there is never disaster of epic proportions in the UK but if there was you and I know it wont be the French or India or any other nation than the US coming to the front .....

It is constantly thrown out how many wars the US has lost.... How about that vast Empire that is Englands sole claim to fame couldn't police it no matter what - Where is it....? Eh

I know one thing for sure you have to respect the bravery of these humanitarian aid workers who go into countrys like afganistan with no military protection :notworthy:

true enough,they be brave alright. taliban are horrible backward fuckers

Then theirs parts of sheffield i would not dare walk through at a certain time thanks to the last goverments treacherous open imigration policy.

Cheers to you nice talkin now go to the pub and bitch about America , get pissed and I am sure you and your mates will all agree and be slap on the back heros!

no thats typical yanks,i had the displeasure of meeting the typical gung ho pircks whilst on exercise in norway,typical no brainers as usual.

As a newcomer to the board i found this whole thread rather strange but would like to put the following points across;

Welcome to the forum :good:

3) UK vs Argentina - ... The biggest loss of life HMS Sheffield I believe, hit by missles sold by the UK to Argentina?

Weren't they Exocet missiles sold by the French? I remember watching something on the TV and they said the French sold the Argie Bargies the Missiles. But the French said they wouldn't give them the data to launch the Missiles, only for us to find out later that they did give them the codes/data to fire the missiles at our boys.

I'm pretty sure that's what they said happened, I could be wrong though, it was a while back when I seen the documentary.

Shotgun sniper, you seem like a fairly inteligent chap, but your earlier comment still f**ks me off Why would we want to do anthing about the Irish blowing up a few limeys?Just shows a lack of comprehension for the problems this has caused, I for one didn't and dont expect any other country to get involved yet your lack of respect is pathetic, the "few limeys" included woman and children. You also commented on the 50 UK troops in the middle east, thats is a big insult to the number of dead soldiers we have shipped home on a regular basis and shows a distinct lack of knowledge about what the British Army is doing out there, talk about blinkered and arrogant..............

TIT FOR TAT "MATE" It's good that you are offended because that's what I intended .....:thumbs:

Shotgun sniper, you seem like a fairly inteligent chap, but your earlier comment still f**ks me off Why would we want to do anthing about the Irish blowing up a few limeys?Just shows a lack of comprehension for the problems this has caused, I for one didn't and dont expect any other country to get involved yet your lack of respect is pathetic, the "few limeys" included woman and children. You also commented on the 50 UK troops in the middle east, thats is a big insult to the number of dead soldiers we have shipped home on a regular basis and shows a distinct lack of knowledge about what the British Army is doing out there, talk about blinkered and arrogant..............

TIT FOR TAT "MATE" It's good that you are offended because that's what I intended .....:thumbs:

not replying to my thread then usual muppet having no forces experience,you live on a trailor park then sprout shite when you know nothing.as usual americans run away with there tails between there legs,proclaiming they still rule the world :laugh:

As a newcomer to the board i found this whole thread rather strange but would like to put the following points across;

Welcome to the forum :good:

3) UK vs Argentina - ... The biggest loss of life HMS Sheffield I believe, hit by missles sold by the UK to Argentina?

Weren't they Exocet missiles sold by the French? I remember watching something on the TV and they said the French sold the Argie Bargies the Missiles. But the French said they wouldn't give them the data to launch the Missiles, only for us to find out later that they did give them the codes/data to fire the missiles at our boys.

I'm pretty sure that's what they said happened, I could be wrong though, it was a while back when I seen the documentary.

I watched something years back that suggested it was uk gov who sold them but it was a while ago so unsure now.....regardless of that the uk gov at the time had advance warning of the proposed invasion and also had knowledge that the argies had exocet and the risk they posed....900 deaths but gov got re-elected on a wave of nationalistic pride?

The war on terror is another smoke and mirror trick to further some peoples ends whilst the good and brave get killed for it?

• Like 1