simoman - his secrets revealed

:blink: i have lived with my partner happily for some time now but i have some concerns i would like to voice :blink:

anyone who knows simoman will be aware that he wears his inner child on his sleeve - i confess that this results in various reactions from myself depending on my hormone levels lol is either :boogie::censored::icon_eek::wallbash:

everyone watched scooby doo as a child and enjoyed the stories that were told, but i'm painfully aware that simoman not only doesn't realise its only a story but believes he's part of it :icon_eek::tongue2:

let me explain ....

for those who know himself may be aware , he owns a green vehicle he refers to as his mystery machine :wallbash: he has a dog he prides on looking like scooby doo and another like scrappy - both were bought for this purpose :thumbs: he has a box of frosties that he's obsessed with - scooby snacks perhaps :whistling: he is constantly trying to do an impression of shaggy and recently he even CLAIMED to be able to call owls :whistling: bless him

all this i didn't give much thought about UNTIL i found a book called "the owl man and others" which si was currently reading :icon_eek::laugh::laugh:

and admittedly with the giggles :tongue2: i done some digging to discover that he has several books that all support my therory including "GHOSTS AND HOW TO FIND THEM" :toast: "the moth man" and the best one "investigating the truth behind the men in black" :laugh::laugh::laugh:

anyone with supporting evidence to this please let me know

i am deeply concerned for the welfare of the dog he honestly thinks is scooby doo

41M4qlk69zL__SL500_AA300_.jpg

x5829.jpg

scooby-gang.jpg

Edited by lurcher lass

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

.....and he wouldn't have been found out if it wasn't for you meddeling kids!!!

i think he believes the frosties are his scooby snacks as he seems pretty obsessed with them :icon_eek::whistling:

and the dog is known for making odd noises, :whistling: stabba and cheeky chick are witness to this - if they recall in the garden :doh: