sea bass boiled potatoes

smoked mackerel

apple pie and custard

rubarb pie n custard :thumbs:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My death row meal would be a stew my wife makes using wildfowl,beefstock,burgundy wine, various veggies ( carrots, peas, celery, mushrooms) and served over noodles . Just something she threw together one night using some leftover mallard and Canada geese and it's been a sought after item ever since.

Also, chorizo and eggs with diced green peppers.

Is haggis actually good ? It looks like it could be.

Edited by Aaron Proffitt

My death row meal would be a stew my wife makes using wildfowl,beefstock,burgundy wine, various veggies ( carrots, peas, celery, mushrooms) and served over noodles . Just something she threw together one night using some leftover mallard and Canada geese and it's been a sought after item ever since.

haggis is amazing aaron i totally reccomend trying it.if you cant get any in the states ill send you one mate.oh unless customs have a strict no food product rule.if so id say you could make it but havent a clue where you would start lol

haggis is amazing aaron i totally reccomend trying it.if you cant get any in the states ill send you one mate.oh unless customs have a strict no food product rule.if so id say you could make it but havent a clue where you would start lol

Thanks for the offer, Scot and the info Simoman. I'll mark it on my lists to try.