Been a while......

nice work bill, good to see youre able to get back out there again buddy...sp for the write up mate :thumbs:

all the best, wurz

Hiya Wurz.

Thanks buddy :thumbs:

Was it you looking for a vintage rifle to shoot with?

There are THREE in for sale section mate :thumbs:

If it wasnt you Im getting mixed up :doh: Ill put it down to a seniour moment :D;)

Cheers mate.

Bill.

relax mate, youre not senile yet, it was me but i got one a while back. i've put it on the back burner tho cos i was trying to shoot a number of guns and my shooting went downhill as a result, so i'm concentrating on the HW100KT 'Darth Mauler' for the immediate as thats(as si predicted!)the one i'm reaching for first everytime i go out so i wanna get to know it inside out before i start messing with the lincoln in earnest, outside of plinkin in the back garden that is.

thanks for thinkin of me tho buddy, appreciate it mate :thumbs:

all the best, wurz

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all.   Not been out of late, which has been pure torture and very frustrating.   But thought Id give it a go yesterday evening for a couple of hour's. First thing's first, check zero.....I was

Posted Images

nice work bill, good to see youre able to get back out there again buddy...sp for the write up mate :thumbs:

all the best, wurz

Hiya Wurz.

If it wasnt you Im getting mixed up :doh: Ill put it down to a seniour moment :D;)

Cheers mate.

Bill.

relax mate, youre not senile yet, it was me but i got one a while back. i've put it on the back burner tho cos i was trying to shoot a number of guns and my shooting went downhill as a result, so i'm concentrating on the HW100KT 'Darth Mauler' for the immediate as thats(as si predicted!)the one i'm reaching for first everytime i go out so i wanna get to know it inside out before i start messing with the lincoln in earnest, outside of plinkin in the back garden that is.

all the best, wurz

Hiya Wurz.

Propper job mate :thumbs: ........and thank you for confirming my sanitary :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Bill.

all the best, wurz

Hiya Wurz.

Cheers mate.

Bill.

all the best, wurz

Now then Wurz, how you getting on with the darkside, and the side leaver loading :)

all the best, wurz

Hiya Wurz.

Cheers mate.

Bill.

all the best, wurz

Now then Wurz, how you getting on with the darkside, and the side leaver loading :)

well darth stealth, its bloody lovely!! still not quite used to the side lever, but only cos i'm subconciously trying to cock the rapid, but that'll soon change with constant repitition. the maggie knockdown targets taking a kicking at all ranges out to 40m(i must get a rangefinder cos my tape only goes ouit to 30!)

got a bunny whilst walking the dog out sunday morning, i was only gonna have a bit of target practise but it was 25 yds away down a steep hill so it was rude not to, and funnily enough, it seemed that i just knew i'd hit it just before i pulled the trigger?

have to watch that tho, overconfidence'll lead to failure quicker than a quick thing running, but i do feel my shootings gone up a notch due to the sheer quality of das kraut.

the only niggle i've got is that i keep thinking about fileing a thumb notch so i can shoot thumbs up as it were, although again, if i spend a bit more time shooting it rather than moaning that its not quite the same then that'll not be a problem.

all in all, chuffed to :censored: with it tho mate

cheers, wurz

all the best, wurz

Hiya Wurz.

Cheers mate.

Bill.

all the best, wurz

well darth stealth, its bloody lovely!! still not quite used to the side lever, but only cos i'm subconciously trying to cock the rapid, but that'll soon change with constant repitition. the maggie knockdown targets taking a kicking at all ranges out to 40m(i must get a rangefinder cos my tape only goes ouit to 30!)

got a bunny whilst walking the dog out sunday morning, i was only gonna have a bit of target practise but it was 25 yds away down a steep hill so it was rude not to, and funnily enough, it seemed that i just knew i'd hit it just before i pulled the trigger?

have to watch that tho, overconfidence'll lead to failure quicker than a quick thing running, but i do feel my shootings gone up a notch due to the sheer quality of das kraut.

the only niggle i've got is that i keep thinking about fileing a thumb notch so i can shoot thumbs up as it were, although again, if i spend a bit more time shooting it rather than moaning that its not quite the same then that'll not be a problem.

cheers, wurz

Glad your enjoying it, they are very addictive though :D

all the best, wurz

Hiya Wurz.

Cheers mate.

Bill.

all the best, wurz

cheers, wurz

Darth Wurz. :no:

I was shocked and a little dissapointed when I read that you are still trying to cock your Rapid :icon_eek: .....your love and passion should now be for the Dark one only :D

.177??!!! now thats just plain nasty!!!

dont worry darth sweeny, i meant i was unconciously trying to use a mechanism that doesnt exist on a hw100, i'm a one weopon man these days...

cheers you :censored: taking :censored: , all the best, wurz :thumbs:

.177??!!! now thats just plain nasty!!!

dont worry darth sweeny, i meant i was unconciously trying to use a mechanism that doesnt exist on a hw100, i'm a one weopon man these days...

cheers you :censored: taking :censored: , all the best, wurz :thumbs:

:laugh: