newcastle mate, better ratio of birds to guys, whitley bay is a weener fest, full of stag do's, we do newcastle every december, always stay in the premier inn below the big green bridge, as for pubs, buffulo joe's is always a winner and look out for 1 called the quilted camel, let us know how you get on.

Buffalo Joes and Baja beach club right next to each other, just over the swing bridge off the Quayside. (Quayside is good too but a bit more expensive)

The Gate is pretty good, go to Sam Jacks if youre a perv :whistling: But no doubt you will try everywhere.

Keep away from Jesmond (just next to Newcastle) theres loads of fanny there but they are all posh students. Your likely to get an empty wallet and not even a sniff of owt :wallbash:

Kyle

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

newcastle mate, better ratio of birds to guys, whitley bay is a weener fest, full of stag do's, we do newcastle every december, always stay in the premier inn below the big green bridge, as for pubs, buffulo joe's is always a winner and look out for 1 called the quilted camel, let us know how you get on.

Buffalo Joes and Baja beach club right next to each other, just over the swing bridge off the Quayside. (Quayside is good too but a bit more expensive)

The Gate is pretty good, go to Sam Jacks if youre a perv :whistling: But no doubt you will try everywhere.

Keep away from Jesmond (just next to Newcastle) theres loads of fanny there but they are all posh students. Your likely to get an empty wallet and not even a sniff of owt :wallbash:

Kyle

haha talking from experience unlucky mate, thats why i always go for the cheap ladys, :laugh: plenty of :drink: and its a :kiss: anyway, , i enjoyed the gate, plenty of going on,

when we was getting ready to go out i was waiting for my boss and work mates to hurry up so went for a quick :drink: at the bar at the place we was staying, , thought i would ask the bar man his opions of the best bars in town, he told me a couple, so when the taxi arrived i told the cabby to go to the " such a such pub " he looked at me abit funny, when we turned up it was all fooking gays in leather shorts :icon_eek: , , i must abmit i stayed for a couple :sick:

Kyle

haha talking from experience unlucky mate, thats why i always go for the cheap ladys, :laugh: plenty of :drink: and its a :kiss: anyway, , i enjoyed the gate, plenty of going on,

when we was getting ready to go out i was waiting for my boss and work mates to hurry up so went for a quick :drink: at the bar at the place we was staying, , thought i would ask the bar man his opions of the best bars in town, he told me a couple, so when the taxi arrived i told the cabby to go to the " such a such pub " he looked at me abit funny, when we turned up it was all fooking gays in leather shorts :icon_eek: , , i must abmit i stayed for a couple :sick:

Haha he must have thought you looked that type :clapper:.

And no mate I wasnt talking from experience, I wouldnt go to Jesmond, some of my wannabe posh mates used to go lol. Not my scene though.

Kyle

Kyle

Come on admit it you got pished, stayed till the end and woke up with a very very sore arse :whistling:

I live near both, and would say Whitley Bay in summer nights, its amazing. Newcastle any other time but its costly there.

Cheap digs in Whitley Bay, and so friendly.

I worked in Newcastle for 3 mths , best nightlife in the country !!! Ended up in Wallsend at a teachers house one night , she even paid for the taxi , lent me some of her husbands clothes , who was away on the rigs , and dropped me off on site next day !!!! A proper canny lass !!!!

I worked in Newcastle for 3 mths , best nightlife in the country !!! Ended up in Wallsend at a teachers house one night , she even paid for the taxi , lent me some of her husbands clothes , who was away on the rigs , and dropped me off on site next day !!!! A proper canny lass !!!!

Hope hes not a hunter lives in wallesend missus is a teacher works on the rigs had some clothes missing when he got home hed be on to you :boxing: lol

Hope hes not a hunter lives in wallesend missus is a teacher works on the rigs had some clothes missing when he got home hed be on to you :boxing: lol

Well if its the clothes hes upset about i will post them back , no problem !!!!!

Well if its the clothes hes upset about i will post them back , no problem !!!!!

Mckay might drop them off for you husband might be away :thumbs:

Kyle

BUFFALO JOES VERY QUIET THESE DAYS & BAJA BEACH CLUB BEEN CLOSED DOWN FOR MONTHS!!

TRY THE "YARD","EASY STREET","POWERHOUSE","THE DOG" & OH YES NOT FORGETTING "HEAVENS ABOVE" BUT YOU HAVE TO

GO ON THE BEST NIGHT, A WEDNESDAY COZ THATS TRANNY NIGHT!!! :tongue2:

Edited by BRYKAY

Kyle

BUFFALO JOES VERY QUIET THESE DAYS & BAJA BEACH CLUB BEEN CLOSED DOWN FOR MONTHS!!

TRY THE "YARD","EASY STREET","POWERHOUSE","THE DOG" & OH YES NOT FORGETTING "HEAVENS ABOVE" BUT YOU HAVE TO

GO ON THE BEST NIGHT, A WEDNESDAY COZ THATS TRANNY NIGHT!!! :tongue2:

Been a while since Ive been in town mate, been living in scotland 3 years now and only get home for a weekend about every 5 or 6 weeks.

Last time I was in town we just went to the gate and the big market.

Kyle