The Scotch Ponce

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

:thumbs:Theirs more heart in one of murrays farts than their is in the whole england squad.

if andy wins the the papers will class it as a british tennis player but if england had a tennis player thet was good enough to win the papers would class him as english, you lot just want all the cr

It was only a bit of banter my friend..nothing more nothing less but to answer your statment about murray looking like the type that would roll up into a ball if you were to raise your voice at him

Posted Images

Let's be honest Henman had his chances :yes: but he never took them.Fair enough he lost to Sampras in 4 semi's but should've beaten Goran Ivanisevic and gone onto the final.

Murray as shown that he can reach a final of a Grand Slam!

My tennis knowledge is very limited,but is Murray not going to need to be getting a higher % of first serves in if he is to reach the final ?

Surely it must do your confidence good to know your first serves are going in,could he not slow it down 15 % to make sure more go in rather than having to slow it down 50 % on a second serve....

:icon_redface: maybe i should stick to what i know :D

My tennis knowledge is very limited,but is Murray not going to need to be getting a higher % of first serves in if he is to reach the final ?

Surely it must do your confidence good to know your first serves are going in,could he not slow it down 15 % to make sure more go in rather than having to slow it down 50 % on a second serve....

:icon_redface: maybe i should stick to what i know :D

It's ok taking a bit of pace of the serve but you need to get the balance right if you slow the serve down top players like Nadal will step in on it and punish you more often than not.

Good semi-final it should be on Friday the 2 best returners in the game and nobody gets the ball back in play as much as Murray and Nadal......... :thumbs:

Oh ho! is that a wee bit of bitterness i sense here 8) i will tell ye what big guy thats big auld chip you have there on your shoulder so get yourself down to the tennis..go up to him and you look the guy in the eye and tell him how your feeling about him....but keep in mind thats a big strapping boy standing about 6"2 with a fair right dig on him going with the way he whacks that ball about...maybe if your lucky he will find you kinda amusing like myself and just make you his bitch for a bit :kiss:

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

:hmm: My tv must be on the blink.................i seem to have turned it on to the scotsmans handing out ass whooping tennis lesson when the post would make you think otherwise :yes:

you must be very proud.......... a scotsman playing tennis. What a poof :)

I was walking past CJ Blooms (gay bar ) and seen you in there so dont call him a poof when it you that lift the shirts. hehehe

• Like 1

The "SCOTCH" folk are just pissed off that they were so shit that they didnt even get an invite to any sporting event! Log throwing is not a recognised sport! It is an idiots attempt at the javelin.

Also they are pissed off, cause where they live it rains every fecking day!

Meanwhile, they are MADE to wear skirts so the "wee gals" dont feel left out. Jeez guys, take control and tell your women that you do not want to dress up the same as them.... It is ok for men and women to dress differently, dont let them tell you any different.

They are also pissed off, because their women feed them the most unhealthy shite on this earth in an attempt to kill the misurable b*****ds whilst still being elligable to claim on the insurance that their men have paid for all their drunken lives...

Finaly they are pissed of because they were beaten by the ENGLISH hundreds of years ago. In all fairness they have reason to be pissed off, we overan them, took their women for our own and teached them what an orgasm was...

The "SCOTCH" folk are just pissed off that they were so shit that they didnt even get an invite to any sporting event! Log throwing is not a recognised sport! It is an idiots attempt at the javelin.

Meanwhile, they are MADE to wear skirts so the "wee gals" dont feel left out. Jeez guys, take control and tell your women that you do not want to dress up the same as them.... It is ok for men and women to dress differently, dont let them tell you any different.

They are also pissed off, because their women feed them the most unhealthy shite on this earth in an attempt to kill the misurable b*****ds whilst still being elligable to claim on the insurance that their men have paid for all their drunken lives...

Finaly they are pissed of because they were beaten by the ENGLISH hundreds of years ago. In all fairness they have reason to be pissed off, we overan them, took their women for our own and teached them what an orgasm was...

At least you can spell orgasm you narcsasictic dislecsic imbicile :D

Edited by sam3009

:hmm: very manly... i do like those bells though :air_kiss:

post-26995-089773300 1277962080_thumb.jpg

If you are going to slag us off, get your spelling in order you numb fvck. :wallbash::clapper:

:hmm: very manly... i do like those bells though :air_kiss:

post-26995-089773300 1277962080_thumb.jpg

oh please ..............morris dancing is nearly dead like the dancers but i see yours is going strong lol im digging them skirts

kilt-art08.jpg

Edited by chimp