WHAT DID YOU HAVE FOR FATHERS DAY

the little fuc... rays of sunshine woke me up with a homemade card and a shitty nappy :clapper: Aint parenthood grand not even a feckin slice of toast and a cup of tea :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

word for word that is exactly what i got. lol :clapper:

the little fuc... rays of sunshine woke me up with a homemade card and a shitty nappy :clapper: Aint parenthood grand not even a feckin slice of toast and a cup of tea :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

word for word that is exactly what i got. lol :clapper:

are you two a couple :clapper:

Update; I got a text message from my youngest stepdaughbter wish me happy father's day and shbe made me a bacon buttie this morning :thumbs: One of thbe older stepdaughbters and her son text me with same message,then turned up later with a card from her and a card from her son and a box of Ferrero Roche chocolates :victory: Still timeyet for the other 5,but they are getting older :whistling:

Higgins

i got a wine bottle holder,a bar of chocolate(ive never liked sweets :wallbash: ),some clay things they made,a huge card and not even a phone call from my youngest that lives with my ex :cry: some women(i said some!!) can be right cold hearted selfish cu^ts!! :(