Thursday.

Now then folks, had quite a good day today, 34 snared rabbits, and four Whacked witht the HW100T :D It was a dry day, very windy, was meant to be back there this morning, but my buddy for the day was out on the p*ss last night, and did'nt get to mine until around 12.30 :angry: Not good, the first bunny was taken out with a tidy shot as we pulled into the carpark, I said hold the wheel mate and WHACK! a rolling shot, even hangover sat next to me was impressed :D As we walked around checking an re-setting the snares we could see quite a few little'uns darting for cover, so I'm hoping for another invite this winter to thin these little gits out, there should be something on them by then, they are a pain on here, we must have had at least 30 wires knocked, so as you can imagine, there are a few rabbits hanging out at this place, and I expect to put a nice dent in the population by Satarday when we lift the wires, I still have tonight, and tomorow night to bag up, I have to say I was happy with 38 rabbits in the boot, it now means my kits have more to eat than they can stuff down their throats in over the next couple of weeks :D Roll on tomorow ;) Here is the end of day shot for the HW100T :thumbs:

DSCF3917.jpg

atb

stealthy.

• Like 1

hi ya stealthy

nice shooting and snaring there buddy great write up and picture to i was just going to put an ad up for some snares and some mk6 as no matter what i do i cant shoot all these rabbit and i do like to trap as well

shay

hi ya stealthy

nice shooting and snaring there buddy great write up and picture to i was just going to put an ad up for some snares and some mk6 as no matter what i do i cant shoot all these rabbit and i do like to trap as well

shay

I love a bit of trapping, its a good way of reducing numbers in large areas, and at a very low cost of outlay, I do use fenns, but not very often :thumbs:

• Like 1

Wow, you must have a large freezer, well done :clapper:

I have two freezers, one for our food, as the Mrs wont have dead bodies in with the food, and one for bait as the Mrs calls it, it has all my dead baits and pastes for fishing and that sort of thing, its a chest freezer, got it for £30 from a couple who were splitting up, it was nearly brand new when I picked it up last year, bargain :D

• Like 1

Nice going buddy :clapper:

I'm thinking of putting out a few wires myself, umming and arrghing about it, I'm not to experianced with snaring, I have a set of 8 so may give them a try this eveing on the paddock bordering bunny land.

Have fun

Phnatom

I'm thinking of putting out a few wires myself, umming and arrghing about it, I'm not to experianced with snaring, I have a set of 8 so may give them a try this eveing on the paddock bordering bunny land.

Have fun

Phnatom

Put them out mate, you may be surprised in the morning, I had another 19 this morning in the wires, but did'nt have time to whack any :D

Have fun

Phnatom

Is that like a fanatic? :icon_redface: