STOLEN DOGS . . PLEASE LOOK.

Hi, just cross posting this for a good friend of mine who has had both her dogs stolen from her garden in Hollingbourne, Nr Maidstone Kent, at lunchtime today.

Male White Husky, with distinctive grey markings on the face, and a Black male German Shepard.

Please contact me with ANY details, either by PM or on this number 07957300033. Or through Doglost.

Also please copy and paste this thread to any other forums, Many thanks for looking.

32007_411504168720_577258720_436823.jpg

32007_411504968720_577258720_436825.jpg

32007_411507343720_577258720_436828.jpg

sorry to hear about this,someone had some balls to walk off with those two,i take it they bit to friendly for their own good

Yes they are, but then they are family pets and not needed for anything else. :thumbs:

Aint these pets :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:;):laugh:

All seriousness it don't matter a dog is a dog and the shite that steals or sells or even stores these stolen animals should be tortured and fed to a drift of hungry pigs bricktop style

sorry to hear about this,someone had some balls to walk off with those two,i take it they bit to friendly for their own good

Yes they are, but then they are family pets and not needed for anything else. :thumbs:

Aint these pets :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:;):laugh:

I should have known! :clapper:

A hole! :tongue2:

i live near maidstone and who ever did that was a bit brave becouse no way would i go in someones place if they had alsations let alone take the alsation

Apparently he's only a young dog, but already quite guardy . . . makes you wonder what they did to get them out. :cry:

The only saving grace is they are not workers and will probably be sold on as pets, which makes them much easier to trace. With micro chips and vets, rescue homes etc. They won't get far hopefully, this has shot through the various dog worlds and is pretty much nation wide now. What did we do before the internet? :laugh:

dog thieft is getting out of hand ive got a friend that has a huge kennel setup he rehomes dogs and his daughter and sometimes myself handle the abused back to a family dog state. he has had more break in's than enought and lost a few dogs to thiefs slept over a few time,s at the site because every shifty cu*t that comes and leaves without buying puts us into defence mode. love to catch one of the feckers would do time :boxing:

Edited by fellpack

dog thieft is getting out of hand ive got a friend that has a huge kennel setup he rehomes dogs and his daughter and sometimes myself handle the abused back to a family dog state. he has had more break in's than enought and lost a few dogs to thiefs slept over a few time,s at the site because every shifty cu*t that comes and leaves without buying puts us into defence mode. love to catch one of the feckers would do time :boxing:

Its a massive problem and your right its on increase. Fcuking scum, makes me so angry. :wallbash: :wallbash:

Great to hear of a happy ending! :notworthy:

Fecking dog theft is deffo on the rise. :yes: A local woman lost her king Charles spaniel on a beach full of holidaymakers the other week, there's a £500 reward being offered. Dog theft is almost unheard of in my town. Seems it's not just working dogs that are being pinched. b*****ds. :censored: