pure kurdish saluki pup

there a few i no but most huters should i say nite time men early morning men dont kep pure aluks to catch gam eup here in scotland im not out of touch ,as im out all the time and no alot of expierenced guys , gals , there aguy in the west has agood pure what ive been told but not saw many lately most pets up my way pure breeds unles collies and labs spaniels,

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

.       I've forgotten more about salukis than you know mate......... [/qu   I know you know mate Me......... salukis........... were like that :friends: mark brick your surely th

just those four angels in your pic, you see joe i dont partake in this bum licking or clicks they have i cut my own path in life robbie loved me when i showed him where to run his dog

mush , obviously affected with the green eyed monster syndrome ,you need to get some help, otherwise it will just eat away at you ,but it probebly allready has

Posted Images

there a few i no but most huters should i say nite time men early morning men dont kep pure aluks to catch gam eup here in scotland im not out of touch ,as im out all the time and no alot of expierenced guys , gals , there aguy in the west has agood pure what ive been told but not saw many lately most pets up my way pure breeds unles collies and labs spaniels,

and what is your point? like i said you dont know many that do ,

mush , obviously affected with the green eyed monster syndrome ,you need to get some help, otherwise it will just eat away at you ,but it probebly allready has ;)

LOL going by how much you know about salukis i don't think ive got much to worry about any green eyed monster syndrome . Its great that your getting your imported saluki thats unrelated to all the rest of the salukis in this country but before you repeat what you've read and others have told you get some experience.And not one or two years of keeping salukis as it shows, if you have kept them any longer it don't show , but im sure if you had kept them any longer it would show and you wouldn't write some of the rubbish you do :hmm: or would you :laugh: .

mush , obviously affected with the green eyed monster syndrome ,you need to get some help, otherwise it will just eat away at you ,but it probebly allready has ;)

LOL going by how much you know about salukis i don't think ive got much to worry about any green eyed monster syndrome . Its great that your getting your imported saluki thats unrelated to all the rest of the salukis in this country but before you repeat what you've read and others have told you get some experience.And not one or two years of keeping salukis as it shows, if you have kept them any longer it don't show , but im sure if you had kept them any longer it would show and you wouldn't write some of the rubbish you do :hmm: or would you :laugh: .

pleased to see you continue to make a fool of yourself .but hey i knew you would !!!!!

what do they course hares foxes ,saw vids on dogs in the mountains rough terrain ,

I wouldn't have thought they come from that sort of place more desert like as the breeder has them for racing and a fast dog is going to kill its self running fast on that sort of terrain whin.

pleased to see you continue to make a fool of yourself .but hey i knew you would !!!!!

always happy to reply to you, well most of the time LOL

Come on then riohog how long have you kept salukis and im not talking about any other type of dogs :hmm: or you going to do like you normally do and say im not going to reply to you any more :cray::rofl:

i have kapt pure saluki for just over 2 years ,so i know absolutly nothing atall about pure salukis /or any other typeof dogs ,this is all a figment of my imagination,but it kills the bordem ,so i come on to thl and write noncence , but it amusses me so think ill carry on :tongue2:

LMAO :clapper: credit where its due I think :thumbs: the lad keeps a very nice saluki that obviousl;y fulfills his needs (and that simply is all that matters, afterall he feeds it :tongue2: ) he then takes the time and effort to buy the bitch that he wants (again he will pay for it and feed it, put his time into her etc)incidently if all is well she could help widen some very tight lines and avoid problems that have occured thanks to small genepool.

Obviously he also runs a massive risk of what 'can' but hopefully won't happen whilst fetching on the sapling and entering her, and for this he gets 'crabbed'.... :clapper: truly damed if you do and damned if you don't, such is life :hmm:

Well I say best of luck to you mate :yes: she is in good hands and Im sure she will fulfil your purpose 8) and being that you have paid for and will feed said dog........ well thats all that matters :yes:

Id be interested in the comparrisons you make between the lurchers you have ran for years and the saluki's you are running and will be in the near future, be interesting reading that :)

its daft to be arguing you both keep pure salukis there cant be that many folks in the uk have them to work its a shared interest and your both passionate about the breed :thumbs:

your quite right there ..but,,there is those that talk the talk and those who walk the walk ,

this is cyberspace not the real world :drink:

i have kapt pure saluki for just over 2 years ,so i know absolutly nothing atall about pure salukis /or any other typeof dogs ,this is all a figment of my imagination,but it kills the bordem ,so i come on to thl and write noncence , but it amusses me so think ill carry on :tongue2:

its daft to be arguing you both keep pure salukis there cant be that many folks in the uk have them to work its a shared interest and your both passionate about the breed :thumbs:

I've known of folk that have only had Salukis a matter of weeks that have just totally and utterly sussed them out and totally understand and are as one with their Saluki within that time, IMO in such a cases someone with 60 yrs could not tell that person how to get on better with Salukis in fact it could be quite the opposite in that the person could be so closed minded that they could do well to learn something from the person with only a few weeks experience.

With that in mind I'll not be arguing over who is the superior knowledge in Salukis. Much of what we know of Salukis as a landrace over a vast range of COO's is secondhand info (at best lol). There are diferent ideas regarding all the origins of these dogs, talk of purity etc etc. We will never know the truth for thats for sure which makes for great open minded debate for the summer months, it's really worth arguing and falling out over? :thumbs:

Edited by Meerihunter

really fancy the look on these kurdish dogs, imo they look a more "hardy" type thank our UK sals.

as ive said before, shes a 1 off her :thumbs:

taff they got plenty of bone on them , they have been breed for thousands of years to hunt both rocky desert and mountain terrrain ;)

riohog stop talking the crap and just be realistic youve had the high chair on here for a while whilst the truth is youve never owned a dog to kill a rabbit neigh mind a hare and youve had a dog five mins .if you told the truth youve never ever had a day out in the field with the dog

really fancy the look on these kurdish dogs, imo they look a more "hardy" type thank our UK sals.

as ive said before, shes a 1 off her :thumbs:

taff they got plenty of bone on them , they have been breed for thousands of years to hunt both rocky desert and mountain terrrain ;)

riohog stop talking the crap and just be realistic youve had the high chair on here for a while whilst the truth is youve never owned a dog to kill a rabbit neigh mind a hare and youve had a dog five mins .if you told the truth youve never ever had a day out in the field with the dog

you on drugs or what !! go away