daytime dogs

I've seen dogs straightlined by hare and roe, daytime.... also seen the same dogs take hare and roe fairly easily at other times. There are a lot of variables with running certain quarry; such as time of year, type of land, and even weather conditions, One thing I will say, anyone who says daytime roe are easy, let me know where you are running them, 'cause the buggers aint easy up here !! LOL !!

Cheers.

ITS ALL A BIT HYPATHETICAL REALLY.AS ITS BANNED.BUT IF IT WASNT THE DEER ROUND THIS WAY WOULD BE FINNISHED :whistling: THEY ARE EASY :thumbs:

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"What's easier for a dog; Hare or Roe" ? Bit of a daft question in my oppinion. I've seen hares taken out of their seat by dogs that couldn't catch a hare given fair law...also seen roe bounce of fenc

You want to get a better dog then................................. If the dog isn't actively trying to kill it he ain't gonna be HOLDING for very long. I have seen dogs kill all species of deer up to

hare,iv had dogs that would not stand a chance on a good hare,but deer were readily taken,jmo

day they are both very worthy quarry...so i here ...but it aint to often

you here of 3 out of 3 or 4 out of 4 day time roe caught with one dog single handed .....but like i say both very challenging quarry ive heard in winter......

Yr a Tool if you think its sport !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

all dog work is sport.its only the day walkers that think there game is the be all and end all of dog work, tool

Lamping is for failed day dogs , fact , tit .

agreed,but its handy for young dogs sparingly,dogs comming back from injury or just keeping dogs sharp.RABBITS ONLY. :thumbs:NEARLY AS BAD AS SUMMER COURSING

Edited by bendrover