Guest AngelicAcid

They feel stiff and rigid, but after a few times out they are as soft if not softer than leather.

SOFT STUFF :tongue2:

Edited by AngelicAcid

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

why the need for such big collars

how come they so big tho? do u run them with them collars on?

i doubt there quality but would imagine them getting catched up going under wire or in hedges , with them been so bulky, but they would be nice to walk or show dogs in

Posted Images

As well as the quality gear and service the "Big Fella" (Aaron) provides no-one has mentioned the lads generousity and how willing he is to help out club's and individuals, with their show's etc:!

All the best "Big Fella" the praise and plaudits are well deserved :thumbs:

Tom

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

i doubt there quality but would imagine them getting catched up going under wire or in hedges , with them been so bulky, but they would be nice to walk or show dogs in

you obviously dont know what quality is then, strongstuff collars are 2nd to none,i ordered 5, 2inch collars for my lurchers a 2inch collar for a mastiff and he sent me a collar for the whippet for free,now he didnt have to do that, and i dont know him personally,lifetime guarantee!! top stuff i wont have owt else, simples

read my post again, ive got no doubts about there quality ? ive just got reservations on them catching up on wire and stuff like that.

Edited by iluvmarcus

you obviously dont know what quality is then, strongstuff collars are 2nd to none,i ordered 5, 2inch collars for my lurchers a 2inch collar for a mastiff and he sent me a collar for the whippet for free,now he didnt have to do that, and i dont know him personally,lifetime guarantee!! top stuff i wont have owt else, simples

read my post again, ive got no doubts about there quality ? ive just got reservations on them catching up on wire and stuff like that.

i read yer post the first time, if youve got no doubts about the quality, should you not have put in yer original post, "ive NO doubt there quality, but would imagine getting caught up going under wire",

i read yer post the first time, if youve got no doubts about the quality, should you not have put in yer original post, "ive NO doubt there quality, but would imagine getting caught up going under wire",

I'll answer that for you, ANY collar of any material can and do get caught up going under wire, so can a dogs skin, I suppose thats the 'gamble' with going under wire, i prefer my dogs going over it and, that too is a gamble....! What folks are trying to explain is, that these collars will outlast the dog you bought it for and, more than likely, the next dog too, whatever you do with your dog in the field. If your in any doubt..... Don't buy one! ;)

look you lot i aint in this for popularity stakes im in this for my dogs and if i think something will hinder them i will say so, ive got nothing against the guy who makes these collars and i dont want one for free like some of the spongers on here , i just asked him a simple question thats all.

check pics they dont fit close to neck

Edited by iluvmarcus

look you lot i aint in this for popularity stakes im in this for my dogs and if i think something will hinder them i will say so, ive got nothing against the guy who makes these collars and i dont want one for free like some of the spongers on here , i just asked him a simple question thats all.

check pics they dont fit close to neck

Would you believe that I'm not in it for popularity either? :laugh: Luckily!!!!

As said above, any collar of any material can get caught, no denying that.

The original collars I made a long time ago were made for a purpose, the purpose was to keep dogs secure both on chains and when out walking, there were snags along the way, so I kept redesigning them, until they became what you see now.

If there's some change I can make to make the collars better for running dogs, then of course I'd consider it. The up side of the proportionally sized D rings (2" for a 2" collar, 1.5" on a 1.5" collar, not little D rings like you see on some others) is that it is easy to clips the lead onto them, it's dead easy to thread the slip though, even in the dark and rain, put smaller D's on the collars and that would become difficult.

They do pretty much what it says on the box, they are strong collars for strong dogs, if you don't recognise the need for one, then you most likely don't need one, not being funny just honest.

:thumbs:

I didn't put this post and picture up for an argument or to "sponge" a free collar ! I put it up to highlight the excellent quality and service ! I am more than satified with the collars and have had 100% positive feed back on them from people who have seen them, and even on here, there only appears to be one person who questions them.

Cheers.

I didn't put this post and picture up for an argument or to "sponge" a free collar ! I put it up to highlight the excellent quality and service ! I am more than satified with the collars and have had 100% positive feed back on them from people who have seen them, and even on here, there only appears to be one person who questions them.

Cheers.

I've had several bits of kit from StrongStuff all top quality products and service. victory.gif Cheers, D.

PS Can I have my free collar now?clapper.gif