Wheaton Whippet Greyhound

ALL PUPS HAVE SOLD THANKS

Wheaton Whippet Greyhound pups for sale out of excellent working bloodlines dam is a 19" weaton bitch and the sire is 24" both are very game dogs the pups have been wormed every two weeks and are fully jab with Vaccination Certificate they are 12 weeks old 3 brindle pups to go feed on raw meat they should make very game dogs in the right hands

i am wanting £100 a pup i have more than that in them would like good working home's for them im in west yorkshire pm for more info

post-23485-127421576467.jpg

post-23485-127421579689.jpg

post-23485-127421581602_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

now thats what i call a gifthorse , bargin mate at that price , cant belive im reading this right 100 quid for a well breed pup from working stock, and jabbed up . i think your PM box is full mate ? you need to empty it :icon_eek:

Edited by moaningMCvicar

too far :icon_eek:

get a courier an itll still be chaeper than most

like i said mate hope ye get good homes for them an no some guy that thinks your too far away :whistling:

:thumbs:

they need good homes took me a long time to find the right dog to go over my bitch they are both 110 percent at there jobs :toast:

Cracking pups there Woodard they are a credit to you.I myself have a blue Whip x Grey dog and a Wheaten bitch and considered putting him across her when time is right.Long way away yet mind you as both still young but coming on a treat.Ill pm you some pics mate if they will stand still for two minutes.