Wheaton Whippet Greyhound

Cracking pups there Woodard they are a credit to you.I myself have a blue Whip x Grey dog and a Wheaten bitch and considered putting him across her when time is right.Long way away yet mind you as both still young but coming on a treat.Ill pm you some pics mate if they will stand still for two minutes.

Couldnt see an option to send via PM so here is some.

absolute crackers woodard, well done mate and a great price!!

Mr Hunter the Wheaton is growing very nicely indeed, how old is she now??

the wheaton whippet bitch i run is allmost 5 now one of the best dogs i have ever owned around terriers give 100 percent every time she goes out you wont go far wroung lineing that bitch to your dog atb bud

great looking pups there mate. i run a dog of similar breeding (wheaton/grey x whipp) a joy

to work and own.....not too bad in the field either! :victory:

best of luck finding homes for em......now let me just work on the mrs.....i wish.lol

cheers, matt

She was born new years day so 4 and 1/2 months and doing well mate.Loves being out and when does doesnt stop running bless her.Had her first kill yesterday, a coot with a dodgy foot so its a start i guess.My Wheaten x Bull that i lost was Tom Parr stuff but this one is bred by a member off this site from Mcintyre lines.

She was born new years day so 4 and 1/2 months and doing well mate.Loves being out and when does doesnt stop running bless her.Had her first kill yesterday, a coot with a dodgy foot so its a start i guess.My Wheaten x Bull that i lost was Tom Parr stuff but this one is bred by a member off this site from Mcintyre lines.

Is that the chinese new year then???

Nice pups Woodward. :thumbs:

No ours if you work it out give or take a couple of days.We are just past half way of the fifth month which makes her just over 4.5 months.She is 5 months on june 1st.

No ours if you work it out give or take a couple of days.We are just past half way of the fifth month which makes her just over 4.5 months.She is 5 months on june 1st.

:doh: Yep your right

i'll keep my smart arsed comments to myself in future :yes: ATB Dave.

:doh: Yep your right

i'll keep my smart arsed comments to myself in future :yes: ATB Dave.

Apology accepted :thumbs:

cracking pups these with the very best breeding i thought these would be snapped up where else can you buy a well bred pup and jabbed for that price both parents are top notch all the best wodward i will bell you shortly

• Like 1

cracking pups these with the very best breeding i thought these would be snapped up where else can you buy a well bred pup and jabbed for that price both parents are top notch all the best wodward i will bell you shortly

Thanks bud over 30 pm me and loads phone full of key board messers the pups are for nothing please do not ring and wate my time if your not going to turn up

Thanks Maaccy all the best bud :thumbs:

just like to add picked my bitch pup up the other day cracking bitch ( thanks woodard for saving her for me.your a true gent :notworthy: ) top class breeding and top class condition. and a steel at the price. :toast::thumbs:

cant belive your getting messed about at this price :wallbash: !!! just goes to show the amount of messers there are on line :censored::wallbash:

good luck with the rest of the sale mate.

regards moaningMCvicar

• Like 1