Is The Urban Fox Becoming A Pest

Every where i go i see foxes.Local chip shop And my back garden pulling over my bins.Driving my dogs nuts at all times of the night.I said before the ban the urban fox will get out of hand.and it is.Showing less fear of man took this pic sunday.When the tree hugger,s pups and kittens start to go missing from the back garden or start catching mange and every outher disease these foxes will bring into built up area,s only the vets will profit and the governments VAT. censored.gif Cheak out its tail

post-34669-127420064323_thumb.jpg

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good point you never see stray dogs about.Why ? Because the rspca round them up in a flash.One of my terriers got out a few years back.Phoned the local police to ask if any one had handed it in.Was to

My point is mate the rspca are making money off so called stray dog,s When they should be addressing the urban fox problem.atb.Catcher

Posted Images

I seem to remember a couple of years back reading a news story of a fox atatcking a child that was asleep on a sofa, it had come in through the open patio doors on a summers day,

I expect the more they breed in urban areas and the rise in bunny huggers feeding them then at some point summat will happen, and perhaps then the bunny huggers will see that populations need to be controled...

blink.gif Mars........

The urban fox will become pest only a mater of time thumbs.gif

Hey Catcher 1

where about in the country are you. i live in Stamford and travel to Castle donnington regularly during the evening. I have noticed exactly the same problem you were saying loads of foxes in town centres going for a take-away probably. The other week I was drivin through Melton Mowbray town centre and literally slammed by brakes on to stop from hitting a fox and wrecking my car. I've even sat there at night and squeeled them over to about 15ft, close enough to nut them neatly with a .410.

Lee

Edited by stubby

Not an overly urban area round here, but a mate has had his kids two young cats munched by foxes within the mast month. :yes: There's 3 or 4 big dog foxes chasing each other about on his little estate at night, fighting, ripping bins, killing cats etc.

id kill every mothe f****r i see ban or no ban :icon_eek::thumbs:

you reply to that, as though its illegal to hummainly dispatch foxes, which it is'nt, only certain types of hunting has been banned,

as for, will it become a pest, I think it already is

Not an overly urban area round here, but a mate has had his kids two young cats munched by foxes within the mast month. :yes: There's 3 or 4 big dog foxes chasing each other about on his little estate at night, fighting, ripping bins, killing cats etc.

next they'll be drinking on the corner and selling drugs and joy riding, sort it out now mate before it gets out of hand :thumbs:

Hey Catcher 1

where about in the country are you. i live in Stamford and travel to Castle donnington regularly during the evening. I have noticed exactly the same problem you were saying loads of foxes in town centres going for a take-away probably. The other week I was drivin through Melton Mowbray town centre and literally slammed by brakes on to stop from hitting a fox and wrecking my car. I've even sat there at night and squeeled them over to about 15ft, close enough to nut them neatly with a .410.

Lee

Hi bud when i say urban i mean small town maybe 30.000 to 50.000 If i started shooting with a 410 ARU Would be all over me.Foxes will soon go awaywhistling.gif atb. Catcher thumbs.gif

Edited by Catcher 1