fresh water eels.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I did saturday night on the A1 pits and managed a 3lb EeL,i didnt originally intend to fish the ponds but had a few lobbies with me so had a bash when i couldnt get on the river,im definatly going back tooled up for them properly in the near future.

I did saturday night on the A1 pits and managed a 3lb EeL,i didnt originally intend to fish the ponds but had a few lobbies with me so had a bash when i couldnt get on the river,im definatly going back tooled up for them properly in the near future.

good eel that is steveS..have you ever had them that size before? even though i target them,often when ive had a decent fish on,i have wondered if id hooked something else as the fight is unbelievable :victory:

good eel that is steveS..have you ever had them that size before? even though i target them,often when ive had a decent fish on,i have wondered if id hooked something else as the fight is unbelievable :victory:

Yes mate ive had bigger ones and they do fight well,i can ussually tell if its an eel ive hooked,the double bump as they swim backwards is a giveaway.

The son in law fishes for carp on the A1 pits regularly and hes seen a couple of 5lb eels caught accidentally lately,got to be worth a few serious sessions on there.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Roll on the 16th August.giving the river a night session :boogie:

1st time since the end of last season :)

The tackle is packed up,just the bait to pack tomorrow,cant wait to get them bite alarms bleeeeeeeeeping!!!!! :boogie:

good luck hope you catch...get pics too :thumbs:

Roll on the 16th August.giving the river a night session :boogie:

1st time since the end of last season :)

The tackle is packed up,just the bait to pack tomorrow,cant wait to get them bite alarms bleeeeeeeeeping!!!!! :boogie:

good luck hope you catch...get pics too :thumbs:

if i took photographs i wouldnt know how to put them up :doh:

everyone has said join photo bucket which i have but it doesnt translate it in my country boy instructions :icon_redface: