• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

he looks a cracker mate but the one im on about is smaller than small haha

Posted Images

NO MATTER WHAT IT IS A GOOD BIG 1 WILL ALWAYS BEAT A GOOD LITTLE 1

Bring your good big dog up this end bud and try it in some kicked out rabbit burrows.

Youd still be digging your dog in while I had done the job and on to the next earth.

Having a small terrier (not stupidly small) is an invaluable addition to any team in this area.

I wouldnt get nearly as much game if I didnt have my wee bitch - and there is nothing worse than having to leave a hole when you know there is something in it - made even worse if the keeper is with you :icon_redface: .

As has been said already, size doesnt mean it will go or not - pal has a black and tan pat - head like a shovel and I wouldnt even waste a bullet on it.

FTB

NO MATTER WHAT IT IS A GOOD BIG 1 WILL ALWAYS BEAT A GOOD LITTLE 1

Bring your good big dog up this end bud and try it in some kicked out rabbit burrows.

Youd still be digging your dog in while I had done the job and on to the next earth.

Having a small terrier (not stupidly small) is an invaluable addition to any team in this area.

I wouldnt get nearly as much game if I didnt have my wee bitch - and there is nothing worse than having to leave a hole when you know there is something in it - made even worse if the keeper is with you :icon_redface: .

As has been said already, size doesnt mean it will go or not - pal has a black and tan pat - head like a shovel and I wouldnt even waste a bullet on it.

FTB

im with you on this.the majority of places i find the reduns are in kicked out rabbit burys,mine are small and even they struggle to get up to their fox at times.its unbelievable the sort of spots mr fox tucks himself up and can turn around to face its foe.

WELL I BOUGHT THE DOG AND GUNA GIVE HIM AGO SO IL PUT SOME PICS UP TOMORROW AND HE GOT RID OF HIM BECAUSE OF FAMILY PROBS WHICH I WONT GO INTO AS ITS NONE OF MY BIZ BUT I KNOW THE LADS DECENT CAUSE HES A GOOD FREIND OF A GOOD FREIND :thumbs:

WELL I BOUGHT THE DOG AND GUNA GIVE HIM AGO SO IL PUT SOME PICS UP TOMORROW AND HE GOT RID OF HIM BECAUSE OF FAMILY PROBS WHICH I WONT GO INTO AS ITS NONE OF MY BIZ BUT I KNOW THE LADS DECENT CAUSE HES A GOOD FREIND OF A GOOD FREIND :thumbs:

nice one mate well done for givin the dog a chance :thumbs:

Edited by tb25

i bred that dog ,thought i was getting it back some decent lad he is wont even answer the phone to me.

i bred that dog ,thought i was getting it back some decent lad he is wont even answer the phone to me.

pal sames happened to me but through a accidental mating in which 1 pup survived and i gave it away to a (pal) on the strength that it came back to me if he parted with it, its now been sold, it looks a tidy terrier and if the lads bought it in good faith then the very best of luck to him and the dog,