small patterdales

just wanted to know wat u thought about small pats . iv been offered a pat dog 18 month but its smaller than most bitches i think it could be the runt any one use real small pats for diggin its like a short jrt

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

he looks a cracker mate but the one im on about is smaller than small haha

Posted Images

just wanted to know wat u thought about small pats . iv been offered a pat dog 18 month but its smaller than most bitches i think it could be the runt any one use real small pats for diggin its like a short jrt

this is my pat not to small but she has a small head :thumbs:

he looks a cracker mate but the one im on about is smaller than small haha

its a bitch mate i have been told its not the size ov them mate its what they have in them atb

i have seen small dogs put big dogs to shame its how big the dogs heart not how big the dog is mate give the dog a try atb biza

thats exactly wat im hopin im not really worried about the size as longs it got the drive but i am interested in seein how the smallest of the pats preform

huntmad

Guest AngelicAcid

Like that choc bitch mate. :victory:

im not very experienced, just my take on things.

Similar things like this have been covered before, about the size dont matter, I would say it does.

Good and bad in all.

say a small dog with a big heart.

say a big dog with a big heart.

What would you choose?

Say an angry vixen or a big dog fox.

Edited by AngelicAcid

YOU GOTT ENY PICS OV IT PAL

YOU GOTT ENY PICS OV IT PAL

na i havent mate

NO MATTER WHAT IT IS A GOOD BIG 1 WILL ALWAYS BEAT A GOOD LITTLE 1

i dissagree mate i think its the drive in the dog not the size but everyones intitled to their own opinion :thumbs: i just woundered if anyone was working under average small pats under ground

atb

If both have the same drive in an open scrap the good big un will win everytime. However my wee russell puts off much bigger dogs, if they got stuck into him he'd be f*cked, but usually he doesn't give them a chance to think about it and just piles in. One handy thing is they can fit into some stupid places when they are real small. I wouldn't necessarily have a small dog as my only dog (although i could be swung by the particular dog) but they are definately a handy tool to have in the box. Also depends if they become a bayer or a dog that piles in. A hard, small dog that always gets stuck in will lead to vets bills.

jmo

Jai.