Hi guys, ive been wanting to ask this for ages now but is there anyway of getting your ferrets really excited and getting them doing the ferret war dance, because i used to have them in the house and they did it all the time, but my parents would rather keep them outside because of the smell.Is there a toy thats gets them hyper or a sound, what could it be because i see these videos and people have got there ferrets doing it?

Hi guys, ive been wanting to ask this for ages now but is there anyway of getting your ferrets really excited and getting them doing the ferret war dance, because i used to have them in the house and they did it all the time, but my parents would rather keep them outside because of the smell.Is there a toy thats gets them hyper or a sound, what could it be because i see these videos and people have got there ferrets doing it?

dunno mate mines just do it whenever they see me approach the run or if there just messing about.suppose you try using a toy mouse on a string but to tbh matey ive never really tried teaching my poleys tricks,but good luck in your pursuit.

I just roll them on there backs & tickle mine .. they go crazy diving on my hands .. they love a tickle :laugh: :laugh: you get the odd nip of them in excitment but its all good fun :laugh:

keep ferrets in a court, more space = more happy = ferret dance

throwing handfuls of woodchip works too

ferret dance

(eastlondonbiker is me by the way)

Thanks for the post what do you mean east london biker is you?

incase you thought the u tube clip was by someone else

its an old username of mine

I normally roll em on their backs and rough em up, or run around and they chase after me lol.

Also wave a towel over em, or give em a carrier bag to play

in they go mad & those fishing rod toys you can get for cats.

Main reason mine live in a shed and court as i can get in there with em as they dont

come in the house.

Edited by joe14