Nuttalls Zulu

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

makes me laugh the mans done more over a short period than we ll probs do in our lifetime seen more and produced more and has dedicated his life to something most of us take for granteed or further mo

There seems to be people chipping in here for the sake of it ,stirring shit for the love of it.Brian has in the past produced probably the highest number of workers consistently than any other commercial breeder .Note i say ,in the past as recently he has lost sight of the ball so to speak . An upsurge in terrier interest enlightened Brian to the fact that there was money to be made and im afraid he lost the plot a bit .I have his old stuff in the yard and would never slate the man for what he had 20 years ago .He made the mistake of giving refunds and mistake it was as these failures would have been culled eventually if not returned .Brian unfortunately breeds from these returns in the mistaken belief that the breeding is there thus diluting what was good of his .Hes also taken in litters close to his breeding and passed it off as his own and taken credit for it if it works .He does still work the dogs but what he works and what he sells are two different animals .Sorry to knock a bloke on here but the truth needs outing really .

There seems to be people chipping in here for the sake of it ,stirring shit for the love of it.Brian has in the past produced probably the highest number of workers consistently than any other commercial breeder .Note i say ,in the past as recently he has lost sight of the ball so to speak . An upsurge in terrier interest enlightened Brian to the fact that there was money to be made and im afraid he lost the plot a bit .I have his old stuff in the yard and would never slate the man for what he had 20 years ago .He made the mistake of giving refunds and mistake it was as these failures would have been culled eventually if not returned .Brian unfortunately breeds from these returns in the mistaken belief that the breeding is there thus diluting what was good of his .Hes also taken in litters close to his breeding and passed it off as his own and taken credit for it if it works .He does still work the dogs but what he works and what he sells are two different animals .Sorry to knock a bloke on here but the truth needs outing really .

fair comment and a fair price for the right stuff and NOT the show stuff from the type i have seen.had a type like his a few years ago,only a guess it was his lines.the bitch didnt make the grade but the chap that had her from me was and still is over the moon with her.off the subject foxdropper,you got the FMWTC stuff mate?

i couldnt agree more ,if you can convince him to get one of his dogs chances are it,ll be a descent dog ,ive got no regrets :thumbs:

why do you say in the MISTAKEN belief. if the breeding is there then he is not mistaken. i know he has not covered himself in glory by passing other stock off as his own. but from what i'm aware he knows his stuff re genetics and breeding. and as has been said he has produced good quality consistantly for many years. one of the main complaints about his stuff when i was young was that they where to big and chesty. now he has them down to a handy size they are to small. he has had his line for many years and his reputation for breeding good terriers for working foxes to ground is still good. so he must be doing something right. :thumbs:

why do you say in the MISTAKEN belief. if the breeding is there then he is not mistaken. i know he has not covered himself in glory by passing other stock off as his own. but from what i'm aware he knows his stuff re genetics and breeding. and as has been said he has produced good quality consistantly for many years. one of the main complaints about his stuff when i was young was that they where to big and chesty. now he has them down to a handy size they are to small. he has had his line for many years and his reputation for breeding good terriers for working foxes to ground is still good. so he must be doing something right. :thumbs:

Mistaken- because mate if a dogs a jacker then bad entering aside its a jacker for a reason ,it dosnt have the right mental attitude. By saying the breedings everything he opens himself up to not producing any jackers which we all know is rubbish .As well as good genes the dog needs the right attitude to back it up and without it the breeding counts for nothing in my book .

makes me laugh the mans done more over a short period than we ll probs do in our lifetime seen more and produced more and has dedicated his life to something most of us take for granteed or further more try and put down lads we aint in his league realisticly so why put down what he gives to the world of earth dogs?

• Like 2

makes me laugh the mans done more over a short period than we ll probs do in our lifetime seen more and produced more and has dedicated his life to something most of us take for granteed or further more try and put down lads we aint in his league realisticly so why put down what he gives to the world of earth dogs?

:thumbs::notworthy:

When i was at his yard alot of his dogs had seen work and alot where dropped back in from other hunts regardless to what his old strain where till now between his own digs and the dogs he loans out his dogs are still bagging over a hundred between them in my opinion thats some going by any means and just cos his dogs are small doesnt mean they cant work angry quarry if they have a brain but the guys are right it always turns into a fighting match on here. He has a bitch called coffee the sister of copper in pup jus now if anyones still looking for something from him

out of a matter of interest,what is brian now charging for his terriers? wink.gif

200 a dog 250 a bitch which i reckon is decent

and the rest 300 quid now mate