Two Lads from Cumbria Not Guilty of Lamping Hares

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi surely it wouldnt stick without video evidence saying that its the police i was stopped the other week and the cop asked what kind of dog it was me mate said beardie x grey and the cop said thats no greyhound i breed them, well done lads

The two lads who were charged with lamping hares and had the lurchers and van confiscated in November, today won their case, not guilty, the Sherriff decided that there was not enough evidence to prove they were deliberatly hunting hares whilst lamping rabbits. 5 months of agony and a waste of time and money.

Great News though.

did they get the dogs back?

i serously hope they get a reporter and tell them ato have awrite up about the harrasement thepolice are giving law abiding citizens goingout doing pestcontrol,get apaper to do a write up and weel give youse awhip round to pay them for thee services as thats what they try and do to us hunters put some good propaganda in the papers they need there ownedicine at times ,guys doing legitimate pestcontrol and get huckeld pets taking of them and there familes i would feching have a write day with these fechers

maybe there should be pamphlets all about the policesmisgivings as we no , and when we vote for the party to bring back hunting we hand them aleaflet to let them no why we are voting every man with adog should take the dog along and tell them why you are voting to gain back there sport and pastimes

great news , but sad we have over 532 vewied it 9000 views about minshsaws , but hardly a feching guy saying the truth shows you what these computers are about a handful who would go the extra mile for hunting feching sham i would had loved to been in court to see the crack ,maybe some one shoul;d write a small book the unjust law ,its not just hunting there trying to stamp out other means of fishing sea and saltwater wankers