hancock lurchers

Ive had no problem with mine. My beardie/border/greyhound had a higher prey drive than my border/greyhound. Good rabbiting dogs. Its what you make of them. Obviously not 3 out of 3 dogs.

Edited by wuyang

i've been happy with mine,been a good ferreting bitch and lamping bitch,she's over 10 years of age now and still as keen as mustard,i did notice last season though her brain wants to do more than her body will allow her to do,

cheers,

jay. :thumbs:

got two of his dogs 3/8 5/8 collie /gray and a beardie gray first cross both not a year old, both taking day time rabbits. i only run rabbit for the dogs and table. not interested in numbers just enough to feed me and dogs. had running dogs for 35 years no worse and better than most i have kept.so far i am happy with them.

i had a dog of him he was a 3/4grey 1/8berdie 1/8border he was a good fast dog on rabbits but i had to let him go and there was no fault in him the fella who bought him is working him on longears and bunnys his sire was alfie and his dam was a black greyhound called molly atb :thumbs:

never seen none run but bin telt they are supposed to be shite on foxs [pre ban] but i reckon its how you bring your dog on not the breeding atb Top Lamper

Personally never been interested in foxes, but my beardie/border/greyhound (male) was nutts for them, if there was a fox about he would find it and deal with it with ease, he was was a big strong dog that was amazing at using his nose, he was one of those really quiet dogs, very laid back, but when it came to walkies he was a totally different dog.

i have a hancock dog and so has a friend mine is a fecking good ferreting dog when he says theres somthing there its there and my mates dog is a good allrounder but is especially good at taking feather walk him round the edge of a shoot and youll deffo come back with dinner !!! :angel: i think its the owners that ruins a dog