hancock lurchers

iv got one,she 3/4 grey 1/8 border 1/8 beardie only six months old but already she very willing to please,broken to ferrets,retrieves for fun,to be honest probably the most laid back dog iv ever had,nothing seems to faze her,ok thats not going to make up my mind weather she turns out a good dog or not,but im hopeing she will be the all-rounder im looking for,and roll on the new season,cant wait to get her out on the lamp later in the year :thumbs:

016-3.jpg

iv got one,she 3/4 grey 1/8 border 1/8 beardie only six months old but already she very willing to please,broken to ferrets,retrieves for fun,to be honest probably the most laid back dog iv ever had,nothing seems to faze her,ok thats not going to make up my mind weather she turns out a good dog or not,but im hopeing she will be the all-rounder im looking for,and roll on the new season,cant wait to get her out on the lamp later in the year :thumbs:

016-3.jpg

nice dog mate :thumbs:

016-3.jpg

nice dog mate :thumbs:

cheers,same dam as the one you had,hope thats not a bad omen lol,sire was cyril :thumbs:

i had two dogs way back both out of richard jones halfx both top dogs on the lamp on any game,i used to lamp them hard 4or 5 times a week the more the better they loved it both dogs a had pet hate for reduns and would kill them in and out of the lamp. i could not say what they are like now but if there trained right i cant see a problem!!

qeuntin i too had arichard pup twenty years ago she was agood bitch but would never ever get another m to much bad breeding and faults i had to iron out took me ages for her to mature i had to train her pretty hard she was mad but was a hard bitch etc took 48 rabbs one nite and was still game i wasnt as i didnt have a seller for them so had to skin them and give them away ,as the price was crap mate,but she ended up good but through the time i put in as she was hard work

no been on an hour mate had to earn aliving , only tell it as isee it , had 2 from hancock emporuim 21 years ago one not bad one p t sleep and never owned another saw lots that wouldnt do the winter ginger felows or anything abit more testing ,jog on mate see you later

no been on an hour mate had to earn aliving , only tell it as isee it , had 2 from hancock emporuim 21 years ago one not bad one p t sleep and never owned another saw lots that wouldnt do the winter ginger felows or anything abit more testing ,jog on mate see you later

was joking come back i love u :icon_redface:

P1213_23-04-10.jpg

A hancock rescue lurcher we own, been ruined by some unscrupulous twat and wont go near a road or on a lead. He is the house dog and looks after things at home so cant comment on working ability for him.

tobedeleted052.jpg

My bedlington whippet x bearded collie greyhound. Fantastic dog, best i have ever owned obedient loyal and friendly with kids. Runs hard and fast and courageous. Takes rabbits from cover and runs them right into the hole. Really pleased with him. This was taken when he was just over a year old and he is now 18 months.

tobedeleted051.jpg

Takes fur and feather.