stolen in south wales

i got home from work today and went out to see my ferrets and saw my shed door was wide open, some little shits have broke in (snapped the lock off) and stole all my purse nets now im f****d, as well as steeling my fishing rod and tackle and one boot. f*****g fuming. i have lots a bunnies i have to do over the summer but no nets. looks like i got to burn a hole in my plastic. :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

so people in south wales watch your stuff.

Edited by pitmanuk

mine was only about £300 -£350 max so not to bad. im just getted about the nets, feel really gutted for that guy

Should be easy to find out wait till the season starts and when you see anybody with one foot out trying to get rabbits ul have found them and your boot.

Try jbsnets

mine was only about £300 -£350 max so not to bad. im just getted about the nets, feel really gutted for that guy

Get down your local second hand shop smartish and the nearest bootsale this weekend or it was stolen to order by some crack head at least your fezas are safe mate

Edited by Jamie m

dont have spare nets mate, but got around 40 or so you can borrow till you resuply your self mate, my ferreting season has stopped, only live up the road in brecon mate, so your more than welcome to borrow them.

let me know mate and i'll dig them out of the garage.

Also will keep my eyes peeled for any one selling nets and fishing gear.