Deerhound Cross,

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Whin, just go outside and take a picture of your dogs and put it up, on here, for people to see what type you have.

I wondered how long it would be before you came on with youre inane and illiterate comments !! Whin, I've owned and ran all types of pure and cross bred dogs for over 40 years, not just here, but all

artic asking if any one has real good deerhounds my mates beeing after one for two seasons all the kepers and me and other guys have bulls , saluk crosses colie types , hees after a good deerhound typ

Posted Images

Guest storm70

post was ment to be about deerhounds and hybryds crosses ive owned deerhounds for 25years and hybryds and there good dogs on right hands and geeting prop worked its usally the man behind it and how much ground youve got :whistling:

how many do you want to see pal or how long do you want to go back from 79 to 2008 are you trust worthy as ill send you them down first class but you beterr be trust worthy as there some good pics ,better still ille be going down south ille bring a bag full of some dogs we have and aome thtas past away .what part you from as im going down south yorkshire shortly

I Think He Wanted To See The Dogs You Have Now! Not The Dogs You USED To Own! LOL

Jesus, Does He Ever Shut Up xD

• Like 1

just l;ooking through pics got none on didgy camera at moment ,will see if i can scan some ,or i maybe getmy didgy camera looked at its fine pix 5000 but went blank on my stil takes photos but no focus just ablank screen ,

get on or get off mate what the fech do i want to show pics tocomplte strangers wgen peopleor freinds who go out for ahunt can see them mate ,and as for the dogs ihave at this moment i have got a few pics , but i never take a camera the last thing i want to do when im out at it , its not laugh when your out in some areas were you take pics etc , i have one pic on here by someone at alurcher show with my pup and its brother away back last sep oct look at the show john hubery put on a while back

get on or get off mate what the fech do i want to show pics tocomplte strangers wgen peopleor freinds who go out for ahunt can see them mate ,and as for the dogs ihave at this moment i have got a few pics , but i never take a camera the last thing i want to do when im out at it , its not laugh when your out in some areas were you take pics etc , i have one pic on here by someone at alurcher show with my pup and its brother away back last sep oct look at the show john hubery put on a while back

Right Go Away!

You Make No Sense lol