NIGHT OUT WITH THE MALAMUTE X GREYHOUND

had a walk with flint08 and the malamute X greyhound bitch tonite, i must say she was a bigger dog than i expected my dog is 25"tts she must have been 27"tts, there wasnt a great deal out as it wasnt the best of nights but i got to see 1 or 2 runs. she was certainly no less capable than any other lurcher i have been out with and definatly wasnt lacking in speed or turning ability and paid attention up the beem at all times.

The dogs abilities are much better than you would think, overall i was plesantly suprized the dogs are doing well for there age.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

had a walk with flint08 and the malamute X greyhound bitch tonite, i must say she was a bigger dog than i expected my dog is 25"tts she must have been 27"tts, there wasnt a great deal out as it wasnt the best of nights but i got to see 1 or 2 runs. she was certainly no less capable than any other lurcher i have been out with and definatly wasnt lacking in speed or turning ability and paid attention up the beem at all times.

The dogs abilities are much better than you would think, overall i was plesantly suprized the dogs are doing well for there age.

considering flint08 is your relative and you used to lamp with them all the time i'm surprised you've only seen the litter run once. and you'd expect the dog to be watching the beam as they've been out since they could walk. the time is obviously showing in the dogs ability as we all know flint08 could make any dog more then average.

100% Grade A dogs. I'd have one in a heart beat and my girlfriend has fallen in love with Bryn after seeing him for about ten minutes. And the impression i get is that Flint08 could indeed make most dogs come good if you gave them to him as a pup. He knows his stuff and is an absolute gentleman. To be honest i hope these dogs don't become popular as it would probably ruin a great thing.

atb

Jai.

considering flint08 is your relative and you used to lamp with them all the time i'm surprised you've only seen the litter run once. and you'd expect the dog to be watching the beam as they've been out since they could walk. the time is obviously showing in the dogs ability as we all know flint08 could make any dog more then average.

for a boy whos only been keeping dogs for 3 years you are a fountain of expert knowledge, who apears to know it all

for a boy whos only been keeping dogs for 3 years you are a fountain of expert knowledge, who apears to know it all

:clapper: i did wonder my self mate,so all the imformation your have gained about bull x and german sherperd x is not yours but storys you have heard? :icon_redface:

kept dogs longer then 3 years only lamped for about 3 but comin from a bloke whos dog pulls off might not lamped that long but got common sense and not being funny fly was proving to be alot better then trigger would ever be. least i dont have to cost rabbits in to his mouth. everyone says it behind your back about the collie in him. only speaking up as you made it sound like you nothing about flint08 or the dogs when your one of the closest to him. dont dout these dogs are doing well just be nice to hear from some non biased people :thumbs: flint08 has nothing to prove it sounds by the post you were trying to prove to everyone

Edited by huntingalltheway

:clapper: i did wonder my self mate,so all the imformation your have gained about bull x and german sherperd x is not yours but storys you have heard? :icon_redface:

no mate watched loads of them work. like said i only comment on what ive seen. :thumbs: lamp at least 5 nights a week and everything i know is from people like flint08 and son and trigger and few others i never claim to have amazing dogs i just share what i have learnt read any of my post and see if ive bigged my dogs up at all. and see how much ive said is wrong. if i dont know i dont post simple.