NIGHT OUT WITH THE MALAMUTE X GREYHOUND

had a walk with flint08 and the malamute X greyhound bitch tonite, i must say she was a bigger dog than i expected my dog is 25"tts she must have been 27"tts, there wasnt a great deal out as it wasnt the best of nights but i got to see 1 or 2 runs. she was certainly no less capable than any other lurcher i have been out with and definatly wasnt lacking in speed or turning ability and paid attention up the beem at all times.

The dogs abilities are much better than you would think, overall i was plesantly suprized the dogs are doing well for there age.

sounds like yo had a good night, just goe's to show there just as average as most the crap bred out there. well done lads :thumbs:

thats the most she,s ever caught, she has plenty of stamina she had about 50 runs,i was saying to trigger i wish we had fence hoppers greyhound we would have probably got a new record

pm csd88 he's seen her go a few times, i was being complimentary anyway. 50 runs and 3 rabbits are you having a laugh so thats why they need the extra stamina lol. not even worth my effort talking about my bitch she doe's that her self in the field (and no i'm not prepared to travel all the way down to you for a night of 50 runs and 3 rabbits), don't need to come and big her up on the net pming people the imaginary numbers you and 2good have made up. its all a sale pitch supported buy your maates :yes:

50 runs for 3 rabbits, thats got to be the top sales pitch of all times.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe only three catchable i no aplace were there lots but never stray far from cover it takes aclever dog to work out which it can kill and whats awaste of time ,but maybe thereto big for to be real rabbiting type

Guest fence_hopper

bolloks my grey catches them next to hedges and she's 27tts with long slips and we have more than are fair share of goarse bush. ahwell

where doe's the prey drive come from if pure greys are so shit flint it certainly dont come from the malamute imo

bolloks my grey catches them next to hedges and she's 27tts with long slips and we have more than are fair share of goarse bush. ahwell

where doe's the prey drive come from if pure greys are so shit flint it certainly dont come from the malamute imo

in your opinion. You ever brought on and hunted a malamute then?

Jai.

Guest fence_hopper

no wouldnt want one my, waste of good food no seriouse dog man owns a dog like that. as there a waste of time, unless your trying to make a name for them to peddle pups. mates mothers got one big ugly dumb thing, and she's a police dog handler so the dog should be spot on, its thick as shit

had a walk with flint08 and the malamute X greyhound bitch tonite, i must say she was a bigger dog than i expected my dog is 25"tts she must have been 27"tts, there wasnt a great deal out as it wasnt the best of nights but i got to see 1 or 2 runs. she was certainly no less capable than any other lurcher i have been out with and definatly wasnt lacking in speed or turning ability and paid attention up the beem at all times.

The dogs abilities are much better than you would think, overall i was plesantly suprized the dogs are doing well for there age.

considering flint08 is your relative and you used to lamp with them all the time i'm surprised you've only seen the litter run once. and you'd expect the dog to be watching the beam as they've been out since they could walk. the time is obviously showing in the dogs ability as we all know flint08 could make any dog more then average.

for a boy whos only been keeping dogs for 3 years you are a fountain of expert knowledge, who apears to know it all

:clapper: i did wonder my self mate,so all the imformation your have gained about bull x and german sherperd x is not yours but storys you have heard? :icon_redface:

no mate watched loads of them work. like said i only comment on what ive seen. :thumbs: lamp at least 5 nights a week and everything i know is from people like flint08 and son and trigger and few others i never claim to have amazing dogs i just share what i have learnt read any of my post and see if ive bigged my dogs up at all. and see how much ive said is wrong. if i dont know i dont post simple.

have i met you? you had a pup out of gizmo? little young lad?

think your thinkin of me deerman,

considering flint08 is your relative and you used to lamp with them all the time i'm surprised you've only seen the litter run once. and you'd expect the dog to be watching the beam as they've been out since they could walk. the time is obviously showing in the dogs ability as we all know flint08 could make any dog more then average.

for a boy whos only been keeping dogs for 3 years you are a fountain of expert knowledge, who apears to know it all

:clapper: i did wonder my self mate,so all the imformation your have gained about bull x and german sherperd x is not yours but storys you have heard? :icon_redface:

no mate watched loads of them work. like said i only comment on what ive seen. :thumbs: lamp at least 5 nights a week and everything i know is from people like flint08 and son and trigger and few others i never claim to have amazing dogs i just share what i have learnt read any of my post and see if ive bigged my dogs up at all. and see how much ive said is wrong. if i dont know i dont post simple.

have i met you? you had a pup out of gizmo? little young lad?

think your thinkin of me deerman,

alright mate ,hows the dog ?

no wouldnt want one my, waste of good food no seriouse dog man owns a dog like that. as there a waste of time, unless your trying to make a name for them to peddle pups. mates mothers got one big ugly dumb thing, and she's a police dog handler so the dog should be spot on, its thick as shit

Ah yes because your mates mums dog is a perfect representation of every malamute and its hunting ability, i forgot that having a friend, who has a mum, who has a breed of dog makes you an expert on that breed of dog . . . .

Jai.

there an easy anser to the question about malamutes in general ask the people who have had them for along time and youse them for sledging and maybe abit bushing etc , the inuite people , no good asking people here,some and this is an old qoute i made up couldnt catch a rabbit in a phone box, if aguy breeds them and they turn good in his eyes and he travels abit and tests them on allsorts of ground and they do well its asucsess ,but if they keep it close between freinds and make up things about dogs to make them look good well its a sham ,lie the whippet threads and alot to do with pure breeds ,at times ,to me they are not unlike big collie or alsaition type ive saw in the past and present if anybosy has saw or seen steve bartons rooney musket very simliar to them , and they were not slouches saw them work several times on rough land

Ah yes because your mates mums dog is a perfect representation of every malamute and its hunting ability, i forgot that having a friend, who has a mum, who has a breed of dog makes you an expert on that breed of dog . . . .

Jai.

aye and police dog handlers are the best trainers ,

2 incidents of choking dogs to discipline them and leaving them in cars on hot days spring to mind

Strange ? ,huntingalltheway is not giving his usual what he knows about working dogs in paragraph size cut and paste form in this topic any more, wonder why??????????

i think hes to busy hunting with his pretend dogs on his pretend farm.

Strange ? ,huntingalltheway is not giving his usual what he knows about working dogs in paragraph size cut and paste form in this topic any more, wonder why??????????

i think hes to busy hunting with his pretend dogs on his pretend farm.

so he dont have a farm ?lol it gets better