NIGHT OUT WITH THE MALAMUTE X GREYHOUND

genuine thanks for the kind words, the feelings mutual. :notworthy: like i said shit thread and if it takes a malumute x greyhound to empress you you've seen nothing but shite run. enjoy

ive seen the malamute X greyhound run. would you be up for taking me out for a nites lamping and show me a decent dog then, like your greyhound?

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

genuine thanks for the kind words, the feelings mutual. :notworthy: like i said shit thread and if it takes a malumute x greyhound to empress you you've seen nothing but shite run. enjoy

:clapper::clapper: first class :wankerzo4: you just said shit thread why post you want to grow up!

He has f#cked this thread right up. I am open minded when it comes to lurchers as everyone should be IMO

:clapper::clapper: first class :wankerzo4: you just said shit thread why post you want to grow up!

He has f#cked this thread right up. I am open minded when it comes to lurchers as everyone should be IMO

try being realistic about dogs mate not open minded because there is a lot of liars in the dog world for their own gain .just think about different crosses mate theyl only stop you having a better dog

Guest fence_hopper

very big of you genuine, if you where here now in front of me i'm sure i'd be shitting myself and sh o8 theres no need for you to start you got a past on here to fella, you dont see me shouting about that.

rimmer or whatever your name is yes you'd be welcome to come up here for a night out in the winter, just drop me a pm when its here.

1 more thing i got dragged back into this by deerman and flint, i think they like me realy. :blink::feck:

Edited by fence_hopper

very big of you genuine, if you where here now in front of me i'm sure i'd be shitting myself and sh o8 theres no need for you to start you got a past on here to fella, you dont see me shouting about that.

rimmer or whatever your name is yes you'd be welcome to come up here for a night out in the winter, just drop me a pm when its here.

1 more thing i got dragged back into this by deerman and flint, i think they like me realy. :blink::D :fe

i think your their type, :D 5 nights lamping

Edited by kevin kiely

I have watched this thread unfold as it degenerates into the predictable bitch fight.

I personally have no opinion on the cross as i have no experience of it,nor do i know anyone involved.

Neither do those who are criticizing most it seems. So may i point out some facts to put some perspective on the subject.

Flint08 has never actually "bigged up" his dogs. Several people who have been out to see them have.

No mention of pups for sale has ever been mentioned except by the critics.

These dogs have not been offered at stud for money.

OK carry on all-this subject causes more bitch fights than mentioning Brian plummer on the terrier board!

Guest fence_hopper

I have watched this thread unfold as it degenerates into the predictable bitch fight.

I personally have no opinion on the cross as i have no experience of it,nor do i know anyone involved.

Neither do those who are criticizing most it seems. So may i point out some facts to put some perspective on the subject.

Flint08 has never actually "bigged up" his dogs. Several people who have been out to see them have.

No mention of pups for sale has ever been mentioned except by the critics.

These dogs have not been offered at stud for money.

OK carry on all-this subject causes more bitch fights than mentioning Brian plummer on the terrier board!

bigged up his dogs. no his little buddys have been doing it in pm's

1 more thing i got dragged back into this by deerman and flint, i think they like me realy. :blink::feck:

ok. i will see you next winter.

Guest fence_hopper

ok. i will see you next winter.

no probs fella :thumbs:

fair play theres some pricks on here,you moderaters need to sort your selfs out aswel and start deleting the arseholes recking threads all the time.what the fucks the matter with some of you people you reckon your hard as f**k your just a bunch of tossers.