CAR BOOT ENTREPRENEUR AGED 12

WELL JD ,

WE IAM AFRAID ARE TALKING OF TWO DIFFERENT THINGS .................

IVE WORKED HARD ALL MY LIFE SINCE THE AGE OF TEN ......... MY FIRST JOB WAS LAYING 3 X 2 3 INCH FLAGSTONES WITH HARD GRAFTING IRISHMEN , EVERYDAY I WAS THAT PHYSICALLY EXHAUSTED I WAS SPEWING .........

SINCE THEN IVE WORKED EVERDAY SINCE .... LIKE MANY OTHERS .......

AND ........ IN EVERY ONE OF THOSE DAYS ....... IVE NEVER HAD TO LIE OR TAKE ADVANTAGE OF PEOPLE TO MAKE MONEY :thumbdown:

IVE DONE A FAIR DAYS WAGES FOR A FAIR DAYS WORK ..........

THIS KIDS DOING JUST THAT ....... YOU SEE ....... HE HAS NO MORALS WHEN IT COMES TO MAKING MONEY ..... THIS TYPE SEE AN OLD PERSON , COMPASSION IN PEOPLE ETC AS AN EASY MARK .........

I LOVE TO SEE KIDS OUT MAKING A BIT OF MONEY DOING WHATEVER THEY CAN RATHER THAN SAT ON THEIR ARSES ....... LAST SUMMER HAD THE CRAIC TO A BUNCH OF TEENAGERS WHO WERE JUST SITTING AROUND MAKING A NUISENCE OF THEMSELVES , TOLD THEM WHAT I THOUGHT ...... TWO DAYS LATER WHEN I PASASED THEM I GOT A WAVE AND THERE THEY WERE , CUTTING LAWNS ......... :victory:

GUESS WHAT ...... WITHOUT TELLING A LIE AND MAKING A BIT OF POCKET MONEY ................ ;)

I WILL LEAVE YOU LADS WITH THE THOUGHTS FROM AN OLD HAWKER ON TODAYS SHYSTERS FROM HIS OWN TRIBE ..........

" SON ....... THESE KIDS TRAVELLING TODAY COULDNT MAKE AN HONEST LIVING IN THE BANK OF LONDON "

JUST MY THOUGHTS ......

DUCKWING :thumbs:

A funny story, and he had you good.

But heres my take on this,,,,,, the next kid who aint got much money or luck but is genuinly in need of a leg up, maybe a few freebies to help him out with his fishing kit will maybe get the knock back due to some little shit spinning his bullshit story for his own greed & I dare say learnt early of a good for nothing waste of space he calls 'dad'.

Clever lad and obviously a "born" sales man.

Early morning set up on most car boots the sellers go around looking for cheap "stock", lad just using his "nouse" to get it as cheap as possible.

Amazes me some of the hypocrisy shown in that people knock a young lad for doing something "legally" but of course if he had been taking a few rabbits etc "illegally" he would be the best thing since sliced bread. :thumbs:

the kid never stole anything threatened anyone or forced anyone into anything what he did was use sales gargon to get something cheap and sell it on at a profit . nothing wrong with that .good on him i say .

A funny story, and he had you good.

But heres my take on this,,,,,, the next kid who aint got much money or luck but is genuinly in need of a leg up, maybe a few freebies to help him out with his fishing kit will maybe get the knock back due to some little shit spinning his bullshit story for his own greed & I dare say learnt early of a good for nothing waste of space he calls 'dad'.

EXACTLY WAZ .........................

I KNOW ONE THING .............. I HAVE HELPED STRANGERS OUT ON MORE THAN ONE OCCASION WITHOUT THOUGHT OF PAYMENT

FROM SOME OF THE COMMENTS ON HERE I CAN HONESTLY SAY ..... I WOULDNT LIKE TO ENTER IN A DEAL OR AGREEMENT WITH SOME LADS ON HERE .. IF THEY THINK THIS KIDS ACTIONS ARE O.K. ? :thumbdown:

ONE THING I DO BELIVE IS THAT " WHAT GOES ROUND ... COMES ROUND " ...........

THE LAST GUY WHO DID ME AND A FEW OTHERS A WRONG UN .......AND COMES ON HERE FROM TIME TO TIME AND WHO TURNED " BLACK LEG " ON HIS MATES IS JUST STARTING TO GET HIS ............. AH REVENGE IS SWEET .....

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE ........ :yes:

DUCKWING

i know an older version of that lad. likes to think he's a delboy. but in truth he is looking to turn a pound in everything he see's. even his workmates wont trust him you see money is his god. and he would turn his granny over to make a pound. luckily he isnt in to dogs :icon_eek:

i`ve been dealing for years i admire the lad for getting out and doing something - i did point out the error of his ways told him he`d probly get a good deal without the bull - not many have me over and i wont fall for that one again doh.gif