• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

if a dog carnt do it single its not a fox dogday or nite

Posted Images

Guest 2GOOD

you dont go out to win a

a game of rugby ,with just one player against a team ,if you want to win every game you play ..... with one on one you got a 50 / 50 chance of winning . it dont take einstein to work out the way to win every time .that is what i want ,i dont know about you .all these people that say one dog one fox ,have probibly only done the od one or two .you dont get dogs that can do night after night on foxes ,if you want to do big numbers you have to own a lot of dogs or 2 or 3 that work togther ,it all comes down to what you want from a dog .nothing more nothing less .

one on one all the way

something is not right as i did not write the above

and that is a nother fact . :hmm:

yer

do you work delivering fence panels and sheds i was talking to a lad who droped a fence panel off and when he seen me pup started talkin hunting iv not been in the game long but theirs alot of peopel in to hunting round here .SCRAP THE BAN :victory:

no thats not me but i no who he is hes not long since started in the game is self nice lad tho :thumbs::drink:

ye he seemd a good lad what dogs do you run mate ?

do you have permission round here :thumbs::drink::toast:

my pup saluki x gray whippet x gray 17 weeks 19tts 13kg :toast: carnt wait to get her working with my brothers bull x gray x saluki x gray and my mates paterdale team work all the way :thumbs: ATB lee

merlin and eve saluki x bitch pie bred half x bitch and 4 terriers not round here i aint

i got some permission neer sandiway lakes last time i whent ferreting up there .

there was foxs paw marks all over the rab holes we got 3 farms up there

if you waner tag along lamping in september let me know :thumbs:

done a lot round there must of been on your land lol and all over nere buy watch what u doin up there terrier work wise :thumbs::thumbs::boogie:

you dont go out to win a

a game of rugby ,with just one player against a team ,if you want to win every game you play ..... with one on one you got a 50 / 50 chance of winning . it dont take einstein to work out the way to win every time .that is what i want ,i dont know about you .all these people that say one dog one fox ,have probibly only done the od one or two .you dont get dogs that can do night after night on foxes ,if you want to do big numbers you have to own a lot of dogs or 2 or 3 that work togther ,it all comes down to what you want from a dog .nothing more nothing less .

one on one all the way

:laugh: i have seen different ,how long have we ever botherd with such a easy prey .you just trying to start a argument :yes:

if you want big numbers GET A f*****g GUN !!!!!!!!!!! YOU WANT A FOX DOG WORK IT ON IT'S OWN , YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE , NOT THE BREED, NOT HOW MANYS NIGHT/DAYS IT BE OUT ,END OF !!!!!!!!

SOUNDER

yes ok mate :crazy:

The answer to your question Stabba is single, if a dog can't do it on it's own, then IT AIN'T A FOX DOG !!!

i have owned dogs that most on here would give their right arm for ,some have killed foxes for fun ,but i dont concider them a fox dog ,because they have caught other things much harder than a fox .

So what are you trying to say..... Your the only bloke on here that has had a 'decent dog'.... get a fecking grip! :laugh:

To me, a 'fox dog' is determined by the fact that it can (could, pre-ban!) catch and kill its own foxes and has killed them in significant number.

Whatever else your mutts can or can't do, is immeterial to me, or this thred, you can call them whatever you want...! ;)

they caught hundreds more deer than foxes [sO IT MADE THEM DEER DOGS ABOVE A FOX DOGS ] so i dont need to get a grip .and no im not the only bloke on here [YOU SAID THAT NOT ME ]

I take your point 2Good and see where your coming from, to be honest, i did off your last post and should of retracted my last post ;)

The difference between us is, you would rate a deer dog over a fox dog and i'd be the opposite. Ok, fair play, different people different ways :thumbs:

What I was saying, is that if anyone (and you did state your dogs take things much harder than a fox) thinks that that taking foxes in number, throughout its working life, is easy, then they'd be mistaken.

Don't get me wrong, some on here WILL have dogs that are capable but it's usually never down to the dog alone, it's down to how 'keen' the owner is over the dogs working life.

Again, i've seen some cracking dogs, that i've had loved to own, let down by owners that put in a decent season or two then 'retire' to the pub to tell anyone who's listening, what a 'great white hunter' they are and how good their dog is, when really, the truth is, they'll never know and the poor fecker of a dog is left to be 'a king in it's own kennel', stuck there for the rest of it's life for doing well!!

Funny 'ol game....! ;)

yer

do you work delivering fence panels and sheds i was talking to a lad who droped a fence panel off and when he seen me pup started talkin hunting iv not been in the game long but theirs alot of peopel in to hunting round here .SCRAP THE BAN :victory:

no thats not me but i no who he is hes not long since started in the game is self nice lad tho :thumbs::drink:

my pup saluki x gray whippet x gray 17 weeks 19tts 13kg :toast: carnt wait to get her working with my brothers bull x gray x saluki x gray and my mates paterdale team work all the way :thumbs: ATB lee

merlin and eve saluki x bitch pie bred half x bitch and 4 terriers not round here i aint

i got some permission neer sandiway lakes last time i whent ferreting up there .

done a lot round there must of been on your land lol and all over nere buy watch what u doin up there terrier work wise :thumbs::thumbs::boogie:

we only got it this year we was poching the farmer liked are kids bull x i know what you mean tho a lot of black n whites up there :victory:

yer

we only got it this year we was poching the farmer liked are kids bull x i know what you mean tho a lot of black n whites up there :victory:

whats is bully x out off and what persentige is it half ect
Guest 2GOOD

The answer to your question Stabba is single, if a dog can't do it on it's own, then IT AIN'T A FOX DOG !!!

i have owned dogs that most on here would give their right arm for ,some have killed foxes for fun ,but i dont concider them a fox dog ,because they have caught other things much harder than a fox .

So what are you trying to say..... Your the only bloke on here that has had a 'decent dog'.... get a fecking grip! :laugh:

To me, a 'fox dog' is determined by the fact that it can (could, pre-ban!) catch and kill its own foxes and has killed them in significant number.

Whatever else your mutts can or can't do, is immeterial to me, or this thred, you can call them whatever you want...! ;)

they caught hundreds more deer than foxes [sO IT MADE THEM DEER DOGS ABOVE A FOX DOGS ] so i dont need to get a grip .and no im not the only bloke on here [YOU SAID THAT NOT ME ]

I take your point 2Good and see where your coming from, to be honest, i did off your last post and should of retracted my last post ;)

The difference between us is, you would rate a deer dog over a fox dog and i'd be the opposite. Ok, fair play, different people different ways :thumbs:

What I was saying, is that if anyone (and you did state your dogs take things much harder than a fox) thinks that that taking foxes in number, throughout its working life, is easy, then they'd be mistaken.

Don't get me wrong, some on here WILL have dogs that are capable but it's usually never down to the dog alone, it's down to how 'keen' the owner is over the dogs working life.

Again, i've seen some cracking dogs, that i've had loved to own, let down by owners that put in a decent season or two then 'retire' to the pub to tell anyone who's listening, what a 'great white hunter' they are and how good their dog is, when really, the truth is, they'll never know and the poor fecker of a dog is left to be 'a king in it's own kennel', stuck there for the rest of it's life for doing well!!

Funny 'ol game....! ;)

your 100%right about some owners . :thumbs:

yer

mi bitch is saluki/gray x bull/gray iv only 1 so she gotta be a single handed hunter

let me tell you some thing a fallow deer will cause more damage to a dog than any fox alive ,[FACT]

fallow deer are very fast ,but dont put up much of a fight ,but if a dog was to take a kick off of one it would do some damage . where a sika will fight and fight till they got nothing left ,they are more of a test for a dog

yer

mi bitch is saluki/gray x bull/gray iv only 1 so she gotta be a single handed hunter

all mine r so what