Literally Unbelievable

I have heard some bollox on this thread a buzzard is a scavenger and its talons should convince any body of that [bANNED TEXT] you compare them to a similar size bird of prey like the harris hawk and if they were these killers of untold amounts of game their hunting abilitys would have been harnessed and used as a B.O.P by the serios austringer not an hawk thats come from the american mexico border.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This was always going to happen.   Where i live the boom in raptor population has more to do with the lazy local shoots who lay down thousands of ducks, pheasant and partridges on land that is too s

Birds of prey cause alot of damage to certain land uses, and they are on the increase - massively. Its something that has to be put up with im afraid   And to be fair the pup was probably off pet

Posted Images

I have heard some bollox on this thread a buzzard is a scavenger and its talons should convince any body of that [bANNED TEXT] you compare them to a similar size bird of prey like the harris hawk and if they were these killers of untold amounts of game their hunting abilitys would have been harnessed and used as a B.O.P by the serios austringer not an hawk thats come from the american mexico border.

Keep reading the books and am sure they'll tell you what you want to know :thumbdown:

Keep reading the books and am sure they'll tell you what you want to know thumbdown.gif

Why is it common knowledge that their wipeing thousands of pheasent poults out then again everything must die that harms preciouse game birds.

Keep reading the books and am sure they'll tell you what you want to know thumbdown.gif

Why is it common knowledge that their wipeing thousands of pheasent poults out then again everything must die that harms preciouse game birds.

Yes they are...fact!!! Experience not shitty articles in papers that tell me that. And yes game birds are very precious when its your business and you have bills to pay.

Ok, I challenge anyone to produce a pic of a european buzzard flying with an adult european rabbit. Put up or shut up.

here you go :thumbs:

20080728_dc1_20080713_0923_00920buz.jpg

That looks like a redtail carrying a cottontail to me.

well the pic was taken near the m1,so maybe just maybe your wrong :whistling:

Ok, I challenge anyone to produce a pic of a european buzzard flying with an adult european rabbit. Put up or shut up.

here you go :thumbs:

20080728_dc1_20080713_0923_00920buz.jpg

That looks like a redtail carrying a cottontail to me.

well the pic was taken near the m1,so maybe just maybe your wrong :whistling:

Well I still ain't convinced that's a 2-3lb bird carrying a 3-4lb rabbit, looking closer, it looks more like a leveret, and you can't know whether its carrion and been half eaten. What ever it is you cant tell me that its heavier than that bird,which an adult rabbit would be.

im nearly in tears reading this,cant believe its happened AGAIN to someone else how UNLUCKY is this,had a terrier years ago lifted right in front of me,could not believe it,managed to throw a stone at the bird and it dropped my terrier from about 10meters,proper lucky,the terrier landed on a hare and killed it out-right,proper lucky,when i picked the hare up there was a 5 pound note underneath it,proper lucky,thought id celebrate down the pub for a quick pint,handed over the fiver and got change of a twenty,proper lucky.

just because your terrier gets picked up by a b.o.p.dont mean lady lucks not on your side :whistling: