Would you stop if it was outlawed

would you stop?  

102 members have voted

1. 1. would you stop if ferreting was outlawed

• yes
    • no
    • don't really want to say

Just wondered, with all the shite getting thrown at country persuits would you stop ferreting if it was made illegal?

My personal stand would be to carry on, why is it that because a few people dont like something we all have to suffer for it.

All the nobs moving into the countryside from the cities now with their wives driving big 4x4's when they couldn't drive a mini, the (ANTI'S) and european lesiglation where will it all end. I believe that it will come, and not too far in the future. They stopped hare coursing, fox hunting etc etc, just who the Feck are they to decide for us, a country sport nation that has indulged in these activities since day 1.

I was just a bit pissed of with what someone said to me today about it being cruel, what would they say if the food in the shops was 10 times more expensive because the rabbits ate up all the crops.

All I can say is feck off to them all, leave us be, we have our own laws and morals and we are doing JUST FINE.

"Disclaimer"

If I have upset, offended or otherwise caused distress to any animal lovers, or anti bloodsport people, (TOUGH) and come and try to take a bone off my patterdale.

post-13613-126903527141_thumb.jpg

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well mate Brit through and through, deport all the asylum seekers and all these what are anti-english, pro-taliban want putting up against the wall and shooting no mercy just like they show.

There's a lot of secluded land around, and I dont think the farmers would stop ferreters, purely because the cost of gassing would be Phenomenal. So I think I would just carry on doing my thing

Posted Images

not one for postingpics but i could show lots of people on here rabbit gamage at its worst in scotland , hole feilds nibbled and bare ,saw farmers lose 50 acres of crops 2 ton of corn ber crop 150 aton thtas 300 an acre times fifty thats onlyone feild , the old fashioned rabbit guys are gone realy only real enthusiasts , help them , plus alot of damage is from the railways main line they eat the farmers crops but reside o n the railway a catch 22 at times

The trouble with continuing ferreting if it was made illegal is if you get caught you then might get your gun certificates taken

off you for having a criminal offence would it be worth risk loosing them as well ????

Im prettty sure ferreting will never get banned in the uk but commercial pheasant shoots thats a different matter the pain in the ar**e antis are saying this is there next target lets all hope these wan**rs NEVER get there way

Most of the anti's are recruited at college or university, when I was there (a while ago now though) they were just sat talking about what they could disrupt, they didn't give a toss about animal welfare or anything else it was just trendy to be in those circles. Unfortunately I finished college abruptly, the lecturer was really getting to me and he finished on his arse, I would like to do that to the lot of the feckin antis.

I am sure that eventually the time will come, its just when, and we need to be prepared to fight for our sport. I think it will probably be a european bye law (animal welfare bill) that will be the kick in the old knackers. Why cant we rule our own country, we have done so ok up to entering the EU.

Where will it all end, not being able to cut the grass because its cruel to the grass?

Fishing will be another to go, thats my lively hood.

post-13613-126908381474.jpg

I think you're right there mate it is likely to be EU legislation that brings ferreting to an end . The truth is the vast majority of legislation in this country is EU based . It's a great pity that the UKIP party turned out to be such a bunch of tossers I'm afraid that only leaves the way open for the BNP .

ATB

I think you're right there mate it is likely to be EU legislation that brings ferreting to an end . The truth is the vast majority of legislation in this country is EU based . It's a great pity that the UKIP party turned out to be such a bunch of tossers I'm afraid that only leaves the way open for the BNP .

ATB

Well mate Brit through and through, deport all the asylum seekers and all these what are anti-english, pro-taliban want putting up against the wall and shooting no mercy just like they show.

post-13613-126908681357_thumb.jpg

Edited by stevethefish
  • Like 1