what this fish ?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well done to you mate :clapper: will have to see if i can dig some old pics out and scan them to here

lol, that was a long long time ago, but i still guide for them and pike in the north iof england, and scottish lochs.... yea get it out, lets have a look pal, speakoon.

caught a 5ib perch at white-vane fishery,carp fishing at the time,14mm smokey makeral boilie,not the intended species ,fish of a life time though prob never to be seen again let alone repeated,just wish the tackle had been lighter to really feel it for what it was

she no wear, only belt & stockin :thumbs::diablo:

well post some pics of nardia & bollocks to the perch :feck:

If you moder see,maybe tell you off , she slap you hard , & tell you to go bed early, with no milk. :laugh:

lol, very good. so have i... i would like to see the pic of the 4lb plus perch please... Big perch have always interested me...and i have done many slide shows and public speaking at angling conventions about the perch. I studied them for about 10yrs, in 15ft by 4ft tanks... very interesting... It culminated in me winning the perchfisher of the year award in great britain...in 1992..

you would get a stiffy if you fished the stretch of water by me.the match boys are always netting perch up to 5lb yet go down stream 3 miles and you are lucky to get a fish of 2lb.same as the pike,on the lower stretch,although there are lots,there much smaller than the upper..

clint,are you polish??

A 60-70 cm perch would surely Topple the british record?.....

My biggest is a mere 2 1/2 lber, and we used to "lamp" them around the edges of ponds at night...... :victory:

That's what I was thinking 60-70 cm that's over two foot in proper money !

Perch along with tench are my favourite fish .Had several just over two and a half pounds from the Dorset Stour and the headwaters of the Sussex Arun- good fish but not monsters . There's "something" about all decent perch though .You just look at them and they all have their own character or a quirk that seems to tell some sort of story .

Clint without soundy funny bud you do sound like your not from these shores and all most of us would ask is after you've caught it put it back,to many fish of all sorts being taken out of british waters by feckwit fishermen from over seas.

Clint without soundy funny bud you do sound like your not from these shores and all most of us would ask is after you've caught it put it back,to many fish of all sorts being taken out of british waters by feckwit fishermen from over seas.

Hello fireman, i respect all wildlife /fish & so no take many. I like to feed & see.

Hello fireman, i respect all wildlife /fish & so no take many. I like to feed & see.

do you eat carp clint? i hear some waters stocks are going down fast