how much would it cost to buy your dog???

hyperthetical question here boys and or girls so what your saying is if your young child or grandchild needed food or clothes and the only way to get it for them was to sell one of your dogs your saying you wouldnt do it .as much as i love my dogs my kids and now my grandchildren would always come first no question or thinking needed. and i could prove how much my dogs mean to me but ille save it for another time .

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hyperthetical question here boys and or girls so what your saying is if your young child or grandchild needed food or clothes and the only way to get it for them was to sell one of your dogs your saying you wouldnt do it .as much as i love my dogs my kids and now my grandchildren would always come first no question or thinking needed. and i could prove how much my dogs mean to me but ille save it for another time .

If my child ,grandchild ect needed food or clothes im sure i would find a way to provide for them ,selling a dog would not be be one of them ,although a trip to the five finger discount store may well be.

If you were really THAT desperate to feed your family wouldnt you USE THE DOG to catch some food for them? My dogs are not for sale, period. Iv never been asked to sell um but if i was the answer would be an instant no. I did once, while putting the dogs back in the car after a walk have an irish travelling type fella approach me and offer to fight me for them. Wont go into the results of that one but iv still got the dogs! Lol!

If you were really THAT desperate to feed your family wouldnt you USE THE DOG to catch some food for them? My dogs are not for sale, period. Iv never been asked to sell um but if i was the answer would be an instant no. I did once, while putting the dogs back in the car after a walk have an irish travelling type fella approach me and offer to fight me for them. Wont go into the results of that one but iv still got the dogs! Lol!

:clapper: Too right,...you should never starve with a good class Jukel,....well,.I never did.... :thumbs:

You can have my dog for a fiver + £6.50 p&p, i f~cking hate the thing!! DOGS WHO F~CKING NEEDS EM?? :whistling::wallbash:

Shes 26 years old, 5ft 5", very nice slender build ALL round with lots of curvey bit's. :yes: Very affectionate nature but very high maintanance, hence a very reasonable price £11.50 p&p included!!!! Email or pm for pictures :yes::signthankspin: :11:

You can have my dog for a fiver + £6.50 p&p, i f~cking hate the thing!! DOGS WHO F~CKING NEEDS EM?? :whistling::wallbash:

Shes 26 years old, 5ft 5", very nice slender build ALL round with lots of curvey bit's. :yes: Very affectionate nature but very high maintanance, hence a very reasonable price £11.50 p&p included!!!! Email or pm for pictures :yes::signthankspin: :11:

Has she been entered,

nobody on this site would have enough money to buy any of my dogs.......

ooops, forgot to mention nobody on this site would want to buy any of em....they are shit! :doh:

:11: Ha join the shyt lurcher club fella.

We should have our own sectoin called "special needs for lurcher section" or "The practically usless lurchers section" for honest lurchermen with usless lurchers! :rofl:

Has she been entered,

Yep she was a veteran at 15 years old on the local council eastate :yes::rofl::rofl::rofl: