rsph bpca level 2

If you go and get a job with one of the national companies, they will train you, put you through the exam, and give you work experience.

Going it alone, and doing the one week intensive course is OK, but it's a lot to take in. What happens if you fail the exam (only 60% pass first time)?

The other option is to contact the BPCA and ask when the next Warwick course is. There are exam dates throughout the year, but without training and experience you are very unlikely to pass.

Killgerm are not the only training provider out there.....

Also note that the RSPH level 2 is an 'entry level' qualification. Getting that is the start, but don't think that it will make you 'fully trained'.

No, the old BPCA Diploma Part 2 is now known as 'Advanced Technician'. You can't sit the exam until you have passed the RSPH level 2.

The BPCA Diploma Part 1 (Also known as Certificate in Pest Control), and the RSH have been superseded by the RSPH level 2 exam, which is much harder.

Passing exams and getting qualified is very important, but it won't make anyone a pest controller.

I did my RSPH Level 2 last year as a refresher in London via SX Environmental Supplies.

It was a day a week for 8 weeks based in London. Ideal for those who are self-employed.

The information sunk in better than trying to cram it into a week.

We were privilaged to have ex-ADAS consultant Ed Allan take us through the course which equated to a very high pass rate.

SX Environmental run various courses throughout the year and can be contacted on 01702 52 40 40

have tryed a few firms already they only want people with the certificate so i thought id try to get it myself then approach them all again ,the course is a weekend course running for 4 weeks with exam at end .i no this wont make me a pest controller but at least the companys might be a bit more intrested if they see that ive put the effort in to start with

No, the old BPCA Diploma Part 2 is now known as 'Advanced Technician'. You can't sit the exam until you have passed the RSPH level 2.

The BPCA Diploma Part 1 (Also known as Certificate in Pest Control), and the RSH have been superseded by the RSPH level 2 exam, which is much harder.

Passing exams and getting qualified is very important, but it won't make anyone a pest controller.

Thanks matt. I did the old bpca diploma part 1 a few years ago then it all changed to this rsh thing and i dont really know what it is or what level it is. My mate was doing the part 2 but said it would be no good to me, i dont vary my pc very much , i know very little on insects and urban pc. I tend to do the same rural pests day in day out.

• 2 months later...

hi ya buddy

i paid £1000.00 for my course in march this year and try datas in march (the place called march) anne or andy you will need to speak to anne is very nice i did the 5 day course with them and digs were very nice to the place around march is also very nice and the local pubs too lol

just google datas and it will come up there matey :thumbs:

shay

hi ya buddy

i paid £1000.00 for my course in march this year and try datas in march (the place called march) anne or andy you will need to speak to anne is very nice i did the 5 day course with them and digs were very nice to the place around march is also very nice and the local pubs too lol

just google datas and it will come up there matey :thumbs:

shay

should have said shay i live in march coulda took u out for a shot or 2,

DATAS is a good place to go for courses they run a few thoughout the year