BNP court hearing

Keep an eye/ear open for the news today (9 Mar). The BNP will be in court to hear whether their change of rules is enough to meet the legal requirements.

I oppose the BNP but I support democracy.

RicW

Edited by RicW

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Membership for the B.N.P is steadily riseing as the ANTI BRITISH new labour party are shitting themselves in the run up to the election as all main party have seen the rise in popularity of Gert Will

What government in any civilised country in the world apart from England would try to keep down a political party who put their own nation first. How many groups are there that dictate that their mem

so what !.....i contribute to the spanish economy...that dont make me spanish and they are perfectly within their rights to f**k me off if they please....if a dogs born in a stable......you know the r

Goodness me BNP in court just before an election? Thats funny they were in court just before the last general election as well what a coincidence.

If I were paranoid I would say it looked like a smear campaign....

Goodness me BNP in court just before an election? Thats funny they were in court just before the last general election as well what a coincidence.

If I were paranoid I would say it looked like a smear campaign....

...................................................or a cynical ploy to drain their funds through court process to de rail their election campain?

paranoid moi ? Ning

Why on earth do you oppose the B.N.P their the only party of hope we have in rundown areas of s.yorks and thats

. . . Poacher, I'm an old leftie, or more to the point an Old Labour man, as I think you are. I am open to conversion if youse guys can convert me.

Ric

What government in any civilised country in the world apart from England would try to keep down a political party who put their own nation first.

How many groups are there that dictate that their members only come from select races and get away with it....but how dare any man or group of men dare to say they want something thats only for white english people in england.

These corrupt c.unts are pushing english people further and further away from england.Like many others im at the point now where i cant see any future in england and am on the verge of moving abroad,no man is more loyal to his country than me but we all have our limits and these kinds of political corruption are the final nails in the coffin.

• Like 1

What government in any civilised country in the world apart from England would try to keep down a political party who put their own nation first.

How many groups are there that dictate that their members only come from select races and get away with it....but how dare any man or group of men dare to say they want something thats only for white english people in england.

These corrupt c.unts are pushing english people further and further away from england.Like many others im at the point now where i cant see any future in england and am on the verge of moving abroad,no man is more loyal to his country than me but we all have our limits and these kinds of political corruption are the final nails in the coffin.

clapper.gifclapper.gifnotworthy.gifnotworthy.gif TRUE TRUE TRUE

i sat in my house and looked up my path coming down was

was a fella in a suit i waited for him to knock , morning

iam your labour counsiler can we rely on your vote , what is

is you opinion on hunting and field sports i asked , he looked shocked then

said i think there cruel foooook off down my path go on foook off

, about a week later two comes down me drive fella and a women

i was on me way out he goes to put a leaflet in me hand libs same

qestion what do you think of field sports his reply left me in

shock both my sons play ruby he says :icon_eek: no i said hunting

coursing, oh no he said i dont agree chased him , well im messing

about the other sat when an asian lady gets out of a car up the rd

call's at all the houses in my road then starts up my path gets by

me and says iam you conservertive candidate for the next election

can i have a couple of moments of your time , I asked the qestion

her reply hunting fishing shooting and coursing is a part of are

culture she says and hand me a leaflet , can i count on your vote

:whistling::whistling:

Edited by gonetoearth

i know black people who are as british as they come and contribute to our country.

so what !.....i contribute to the spanish economy...that dont make me spanish and they are perfectly within their rights to f**k me off if they please....if a dogs born in a stable......you know the rest !

Unfortunately in england the powers that be have got 1 hand tied behind their backs and are dictated to by the soft lefty dogooding society this nation has become.......tolerance is the trendy word these days....well tolerance can kiss my arse.

• Like 1

im not talking about immagrints tho im sure there are some who do im talkin about people whove been here for generations,theyre not english then?

Well then if your not of celtic origin your not indiginous to this island,please go back to france/germany/scandanavia were you belong you bloody foreigner

This is where ive noticed over the years people who cannot grasp the basics try to give you a history lesson !

Look im not daft,i dont need to read a history book to know that the black man comes from africa and the white man doesnt.........if you fall for all the lefty tolerance then so be it,but dont make out people who dont fall for it are stupid !...personally i dont have a problem with scandinavians/german/french.....we all share the same basic simple principals of life....but why should i share with people who hate me and everything i stand for.....in my own country !

im not talking about immagrints tho im sure there are some who do im talkin about people whove been here for generations,theyre not english then?

Well then if your not of celtic origin your not indiginous to this island,please go back to france/germany/scandanavia were you belong you bloody foreigner

This is part of the usual arguement against the BNp but the thing is most of their suporters are normal people who just want things in this country to stay the same and not to have massive cultural change forced upon them.

Ironic that one big cultural change forced on us which we all agree on is the ban of hunting with dogs. It used to be part of our culture and now is illegal. I don’t want to see every coloured person packed off to where their great grandfather came from but I want to see sensible numbers of immigrants come in and not millions (which has been the case - fact). More importantly than race or any of that malarkey most of us want to keep our national identity, stay a sovereign state and not be ruled by unelected (by us) European politicians. We'd like to know that our kids will get preference when they are looking for places at University or colleges (paid for by British tax money) which isn't bloody happening and hundreds of thousands of British kids will go with out decent education. Still its all academic because Britain PLC has been broken up and sold off and the last thing on the mind of any Lib/Lab/Con politician is the average man..

• Like 1

MEMBERSHIP BAN LIFTED!

JOIN NOW! JOIN NOW! JOIN NOW!

Fellow British Patriot,

At long last, London County Court has unfrozen our membership list and now we can begin recruiting again!

The very fact that a British political party had to impose a membership ban is a very worrying development that is unprecedented in our long democratic history.

Now that this outrageous ban

has been lifted, we must begin recruiting once again…

It is hard to imagine living in today's consumer society, the enormous bravery, heroism and sacrifice gladly endured by the legions of our dead war heroes who gave their lives for our island homeland.

The heroes who fell in Dunkirk, the Battle of Britain, the Convoys, D-Day, North Africa and the Far East did not give their lives for 'political correctness', or for the 'EU', or to see their homeland become a bankrupt slum, inundated with asylum seekers and immigrants. They died to keep this country British, to keep our nation free, sovereign and independent.

Why did they do it? Why did our fathers and grandfathers leave their families to face bombs, bullets and possible death? There is no glory in war. War is a horrific experience So why did millions of our forbears fight and die?

They fought and died for their children

and grand-children.

They did so because they understood that they were not just individuals whose only consideration is their own existence. They realised that they were part of something much bigger than themselves. They realised that they were only alive during that time because generations before them had defended the British Isles and handed down a country worth living in to the next generation.

Today, WE are only here because of our ancestors….it's as simple as that! You are an individual, yes, but you are also a link in a chain of life that stretches back into the deep past and will carry on into the future - unless one generation along the way loses touch with the natural instincts to preserve the nation and secure our homeland for OUR future generations. THEN IT IS GAME OVER!

So when you are enjoying the fruits of life in modern Britain, please remember that you are only able to do so because millions of your ancestors gave their lives for you. Yes, YOU AND I PERSONALLY!

Our War Heroes fought for our country,

now it is YOUR turn…

The heroes of Waterloo, Trafalgar, Rorkes Drift, the Somme, Passchendaele, Dunkirk, Normandy and the Falklands all perished willingly so you and your family could enjoy life in a free and sovereign British nation.

They fought and died for you. We all must remember that, just as they had a responsibility towards their descendants, so do you and I! You have a responsibility towards the children of our nation and the generations of unborn Britons still to come.

• Like 1

No I dont think that was right at all, as I said I don't hate people for their colour and I dont care that the UK is 100% white either. I think we should attempt to make sure we have 100% employment before we import foreigners to work in shops which is not the 'skilled' work the politicians are telling us. I think that people that clearly dont suport our way of life should be given the boot especially anyone who wants to bring sharia courts or take over councils the way some muslims are doing. Obviously you cant point the finger at every member of any group but we've let is so many muslims that now they want to cause trouble there are enough of them to really damage this country.

Check the dispatches on 4OD about the muslim group that had infiltrated the Labour party and taken over Tower Hamlets

Oh and you're right about them not being above critisism there are things I dont like about them and Nick Griffin has also said some wierd stuff over the years.

Shame there isn't anyone else and I do worry that by voting BNP the tw4t Brown will get in but I really want to punish the pigs by voting BNP.

This is part of the usual arguement against the BNp but the thing is most of their suporters are normal people who just want things in this country to stay the same and not to have massive cultural change forced upon them.

actually i support the bnp but theyre not above criticism,

and to readie a good friend of mine done several tours of afghan and iraq he is Grenadian a few months after he left the army he was deported do you think that is right?

if that is the truth its a disgrace you take the qeens

shilling your BRITISH