THE DEPTHS OF DEPRAVITY REACH A NEW LOW

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i'm not one for lynch mobs,but if there is a lynch mob for this bunch of f*****g retarded degenerate low life scums of the earth,then i'm seriously in and will travel to meet up and sort them out,this

cowardly SCUM

i'm sorry guys,but i had to read that all over again and try to imagine what suffering that dog went through and my anger rose about 20 fold,seriously these nobs have to be traced and dealt with,some

i'm not one for lynch mobs,but if there is a lynch mob for this bunch of f*****g retarded degenerate low life scums of the earth,then i'm seriously in and will travel to meet up and sort them out,this sort of thing has to end,sorry about the dog,don't know what words can do to take back the suffering and agony it went through,but i believe all hunters should show solidarity and compassion on this one,

Higgins.

• Like 2

i'm sorry guys,but i had to read that all over again and try to imagine what suffering that dog went through and my anger rose about 20 fold,seriously these nobs have to be traced and dealt with,someone must know who they are,perhaps someone on here knows of them,that is pure evil to do to man's best friend,f*****g depressingly sick,twisted c**ts of human life,i only hope these c**ts get caught and punishment equal to the crime is dished out,

Higgins

• Like 1

Yep its about time vigilante mobs started being assembled.

Society has gone way too far, and you cannot rely on the police at all, whatsoever.

F*cking scum need to be taught a lesson. Hopefully someone up there greases the palms of the right person and they find who did this, maybe t hey could arrange some stocks for them to put in and let everyone know where it is.

Sad.

i'm sorry guys,but i had to read that all over again and try to imagine what suffering that dog went through and my anger rose about 20 fold,seriously these nobs have to be traced and dealt with,someone must know who they are,perhaps someone on here knows of them,that is pure evil to do to man's best friend,f*****g depressingly sick,twisted c**ts of human life,i only hope these c**ts get caught and punishment equal to the crime is dished out,

Higgins

ha gets whats coming to them?....whith our justice system,they will probably get 80 hours community service.a £50 fine!! either that or 3 months in prison and do 1month of playing pool and xbox! only justice will be if they get somthing like baby-p step dad got with the boiling water and that wouldnt be enough!sickens me to my stomach.best thing we would get as much punishment for killing a hare or a fox!its a joke.atvb

In cases like this i believe in an eye for an eye. Do the same to the scum when caught pay per view it giving the procedes to Cancer research or something, shown live on TV might also act as a deterant to other likeminded sick fukas.

like your style mate.poor thing.

all the best mexlad