hancock bitch pup

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cracking looking bitch you got there mate, how tall is she ? Luke.

Your dogs coming on a treat by the looks of it Rob, she's grown loads since the last time I saw pics of her, as you already know I have a pup of the same breeding & same Sire, she's 3mth now and coming on great, all the best with her mate and we'll have to compare notes..lol.

Cheers

Don.

Your dogs coming on a treat by the looks of it Rob, she's grown loads since the last time I saw pics of her, as you already know I have a pup of the same breeding & same Sire, she's 3mth now and coming on great, all the best with her mate and we'll have to compare notes..lol.

Cheers

Don.

cheers for that mate,get a pic of yours up,want have a look :thumbs:

Cheers

Don.

just before i got mine from hancock my mate had a 5/8 3/8 beardie x off him!! she was a fantastic dog for her age unfortunatly right at the start of her second season and she was ready to really show us what she could do she was hit by a car and killed outright!! he was walking her over his local park 5.30am just before he went to work and a fox ran out in front of her while she was off the lead and across the road and made it but sadly she didnt!!

shes the reason i got myself one i opted for a 3/4 grey x 1/4 collie!! hes now got a half x collie she'll be in her second season this winter coming so fingers crossed he has more luck this time round!! good luck to you both with your dogs :thumbs:

Cheers

Don.

I'll get some up to date one's tomorrow, and put them up, Cheers

Cheers

Don.

just before i got mine from hancock my mate had a 5/8 3/8 beardie x off him!! she was a fantastic dog for her age unfortunatly right at the start of her second season and she was ready to really show us what she could do she was hit by a car and killed outright!! he was walking her over his local park 5.30am just before he went to work and a fox ran out in front of her while she was off the lead and across the road and made it but sadly she didnt!!

shes the reason i got myself one i opted for a 3/4 grey x 1/4 collie!! hes now got a half x collie she'll be in her second season this winter coming so fingers crossed he has more luck this time round!! good luck to you both with your dogs :thumbs:

thats the trouble with this game mate,all to easy to lose a good dog,thats why i prob try not get to attached to them but hey,at least you both got dogs up and running again thats all that matters,good luck with them atb rob :thumbs:

Nice pup, my mate had dog the same way bred as yours, and it was great dog.He was 27in 70lb, good on foxes+hares and not bad on rabbits.This was in 90, for his breeding he had good stamina,as good as any 1x. :thumbs: