pot filler lamping dog

hi all i have to sadley part with my lamping dog he is a pot filler anyone who is intrested in this dog is welcom to come and see the dog run.

he runs down the beam picks them out the seat and retreves them back to hand.he is fine with other dogs and children he comes stright back to you when taking him for a walk one wistle and he comes back to your side .he is a saluki x whippet to a greyhound he is 19 months old and jet black in colour .he really is a good dog he catches 99% of the rabbits that you put up on the lamp he works walking or out of the car he will jump stright back in the car with the rabbit.he will jump a any fence gate when lamping the rabbits and bring them back to you he is 24 inches high

any questions please ring me i am looking for £250 but i no times are hard so i will take a offer on him

hi all i have to sadley part with my lamping dog he is a pot filler anyone who is intrested in this dog is welcom to come and see the dog run.

he runs down the beam picks them out the seat and retreves them back to hand.he is fine with other dogs and children he comes stright back to you when taking him for a walk one wistle and he comes back to your side .he is a saluki x whippet to a greyhound he is 19 months old and jet black in colour .he really is a good dog he catches 99% of the rabbits that you put up on the lamp he works walking or out of the car he will jump stright back in the car with the rabbit.he will jump a any fence gate when lamping the rabbits and bring them back to you he is 24 inches high

any questions please ring me i am looking for £250 but i no times are hard so i will take a offer on him

he sounds a right decent dog mate goodluck with the sale

if this dog was closer i would have him straight away dogs like this dont come up very often

so wht dont you use K9 transport then pal????

would you buy a dog and part with £250 without seeing him run the man sounds genuine who's selling the dog if he was closer i would be taking the man up on is offer of seeing the dog run