Which Parts Of The British Isles Has The Lovliest Ladies?

the part mlb comes from :wub:

middlesbroughs got some nice minge :yes:

the irish lassies are canny tidy an'all :D

minge :laugh: not heard eny one say that for time :laugh::thumbs:

Its made me smile as well :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What makes you think she's my Susan, within a few years England will be a nation of brown curly wurly's I think.

aye but the diffrence there is we wont sit on our f*****g arses and allow an infestation of them taking over the place.

Thats how we breed em here mate, see it means we get less chat out of em, and more action!

Posted Images

well it's still used up here in the north east :feck: i like them older words man :yes:

some of me favourites are, minge, flange ,fluff , tash and gash :thumbs: i dont like the term mott :no::no:

yes some of them forgotten ones are the best :feck: i still call idiots DOYLE'S :feck::feck::D;)

ohhh aye. as for all these ugly scottish wenches :D

i'v seen a few tidy ones about :yes: her of crimewatch ,is worth a portion :yes::feck:;)

Edited by BBB
Guest crobinc840

Liverpool, they speak total roses! Newcastle is full of sluts, i know because im out there all the time! Get to floritas, Tub Tub, Aspers plenty of chinks on show, dont even wear knickers after midnight! ive seen it with my own eyes :icon_eek:

Is there a time limit on when to and when not to wear undies? Perhaps by midnight they wetted them :whistling:

Edited by crobinc840

Liverpool, they speak total roses! Newcastle is full of sluts, i know because im out there all the time! Get to floritas, Tub Tub, Aspers plenty of chinks on show, dont even wear knickers after midnight! ive seen it with my own eyes :icon_eek:

Sounds grand :laugh: Maybe i should take a visit there to see for myself :laugh:

LIVERPOOL definately, i go to wales regularly and barely see any fit girls. as soon as you come through the mersey tunnel theyre everywere :icon_eek:

Do they look a bit Jordanesque?

I like women who dress a bit more subtle.

Edited by shepp

LIVERPOOL definately, i go to wales regularly and barely see any fit girls. as soon as you come through the mersey tunnel theyre everywere :icon_eek:

Do they look a bit Jordanesque?

I like women who dress a bit more subtle.

you will have to cum out with me one night ill show you where you will get one licke that mate

Hmmm-interesting thread this lads (and lass) :thumbs:

Hands down winner must surely be London-the girls ooze class. Similarly, Guildford in Surrey has it's fair share. I agree that the girls from Liverpool seem to be very pretty in a "cute" way, small elfin features, an indication of the large Irish population.

I have met quite a few stunning scottish girls, not overly keen on the Glasgow accent, but Edinburgh, Aberdeen etc is very sexy.

My perfect woman: Fairly short, Lilting southern Irish accent, strawberry blonde with green eyes and her dad owns a distillery :tongue2:

Happy Hunting all :thumbs: