Which Parts Of The British Isles Has The Lovliest Ladies?

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What makes you think she's my Susan, within a few years England will be a nation of brown curly wurly's I think.

aye but the diffrence there is we wont sit on our f*****g arses and allow an infestation of them taking over the place.

Thats how we breed em here mate, see it means we get less chat out of em, and more action!

Posted Images

Man! You guys have some limited experience.

Some parts of London..Fulham Chelsea etc....

Leamington Spa...don't fekin know why!

But hands down winner is without a doubt Chelmsford....again I haven't got a fekin clue why! Just don't let them talk!

I'll leave it to your imagination how you do that!

Swansea if you like foreigners

Glasgow...ditto (must keep the old laws alive!)

Dublin, again a good trappin' area!

rgds

Swampy

Studning

Edited by Swampy

Irish Gals are the best without a doubt.

I spent a Week in Ireland 10yrs ago(Killorglin) Every Barmaid was Drop Dead Gorgeous.And that was Before i Started on the Guinness. :drink::drink::drink:

PMSL, been to Killorglin myself............. has a goat up a tower lol :whistling:

got to admit scotish girls are mostly munters.99%of them got man voices lol dry faces and hair got to be the welsh girls for me

IMG_0120.jpg

I bet the majority of fellas on here wouldnt kick her out of bed for farting :laugh: and she is scottish before someone argues that she is irish, she certainly aint english, cause no english gals look that good :laugh:

• Like 1

Well i've never seen a scottish girl that good looking, i would want a DNA test to prove it because it just goes beyond the laws of biology.

Has anybody noticed New Zealand women are all munters, guess where most of there blood stock comes from :whistling::laugh:

she cant be scottish she's not cross eyed with ginger hair, weve got cheryl cole you've got susan boyle enough said :clapper::clapper:

Yep Cheryl Cole is so good, she marries a nig nog and can't even hold on to him :rofl:

Don't worry I won't upset you and slag off your Susan ;)

she cant be scottish she's not cross eyed with ginger hair, weve got cheryl cole you've got susan boyle enough said :clapper::clapper:

Yep Cheryl Cole is so good, she marries a nig nog and can't even hold on to him :rofl:

What makes you think she's my Susan, within a few years England will be a nation of brown curly wurly's I think.

• Like 2

Yes sounds awful does'nt it.

post-2672-126727901455_thumb.jpg