is this fair??

FFS Are all our students this bad at grammar, punctuation and spelling?

No fekin wonder our country is going down the pan. There is definately no hope for the future!

I suspect that you got kicked out as you were probably having an adverse effect on their league table standings

Swampy

disparing ning

:clapper::clapper::thumbs:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Georgia - Some comments from me as a silly old person . . . First and most important, ignore all the twunts who advocate violence against the gel who kicked off, or against anyone else. All you will do if you follow their advice is get yourself a criminal record. How much support do you have from your parents? I think you have a good case against the school, so send a letter to your LEA complaining about victimisation. I will be happy to put a letter together if it will help.

Ric

Edited by RicW

And yet another point to add. . . .You ask "Is this fair". No it isn't fair but what we all have to learn is that life isn't fair. Seriously, luv, life is not fair. You just have to learn to get along with what the cards of life deal out. I'm a cynical old sod and I realised long ago that life owes me nothing.

Ric

are you sure you didnt throw the first slap ?? as most fights at schools now a days they get rid of both of the ones that were fighting and then its only a suspention for a few days to a week, not expell the pupils unless they are trouble makers and have often been in trouble with the school .

are you sure you didnt throw the first slap ?? as most fights at schools now a days they get rid of both of the ones that were fighting and then its only a suspention for a few days to a week, not expell the pupils unless they are trouble makers and have often been in trouble with the school .

My thoughts exactly mate .Laddet culture ,lol.Why cant girls be petite and only speak when spoken to like when i was a lad :tongue2: .You may be sticking up for what you believe but violence is not the answer .An old head on your shoulders teaches you that mind .

Get wise.........keep your temper under control. Play them at their own game and act the victim.....your human rights were offended............too proud you may say, but don't end up with a criminal record/bad reputation which could jeopardise your future job and education prospects etc.....there's a big world out there and you have to get on with it.