saluki pics -

Dam is my brothers bitch - sass which is 3/4 bred saluki 1/4 greyhound from cruise breeding , and the sire is a a dog called joe , bred direct from JJ ( forley winner 2002 ) x sister to issac which is jamies jack x pure saluki . ;) ( way back to merlin&eve linage)

here is a pic of them tied :

012-2.jpg

and also a pic of sire and another pup from the litter :

joe-1.jpg

and dam:

011.jpg

Edited by coursing_lad

everyone as a preferance ;) , myself , they could be pink and yellow stripped , as you say mate , if they catch , thats what matters ;) ,

only differnce is you have to clip the woolys out , here is the same dog , the ( sire ) , when just been clipped out old never tell .

DSC00243.jpg

Edited by coursing_lad

your at it thats not the same dog lol he looks a fine stamp plenty leg room , for covering ground fine build , just like a pure, do you clip him out , im going coursin shortly with saluks pity you couldnt get some of these photos as they are so chalk and cheese ,a new bred wooly saluks from the uk , hees anice dog now that you see him clipped and brushed, does he run well with the coat on or over heat a bit on warm days not that we have had many lately

its not my dog mate , its my brothers mates , i myself have never seen him run , the black and tan dam is my brothers , the sire ( wooly dog ) is my brothers good mates , and his getting on in age , and this is is 1st sired litter , and produced 12 pups via my brothes bitch . my brother as seen him run , and got plenty of pics with him with game , ;) . im guessing the coat can come well in the winter months , i know he gets clipped every few month when he needs to , but in winter its left on , out of the 12 pups , 8 dogs and 4 bitchs , think around 8 were wooly and rest were just featherd . ;)