Shooting technique and shooting 49 metre small targets

zini

Hi all,

After speaking to Sweeney and Sib last night on here I was asked if I would do some video footage of me shooting my recoiling Air Arms Pro Sport rifle while explaining my technique to people on here.

Today I set off into one of my permissions with the camera and made this short 10 minute film.

In this film you will see me sizing targets in reference and comparison to 1.5 inch kill zone sizes, you will then see me explaining how I shoot and my own technique from forming a solid shooting foundation to the shot being released and followed through.

Finally you will see me demonstrating my own shooting technique at a 40mm, 34mm and finally a tiny 30mm target at a lased 49 metres (53.58 yards).

This time I left the camera running and didn’t edit out the one shot I fired and missed.

I hope you enjoy the footage, and I hope that my technique assists others in improving their own shooting abilities.

On the footage i explained the sizes incorrectly and have just picked it up.

What i meant to say was

40mm is equal to 1.57 inches

34mm is equal to 1.33 inches

and

30mm is equal to 1.18 inches.

Here is the link to it

Si

Edited by zini

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

cracking short vid mate if ppl listen to what you say they will see a massive difference by the way your choice of wording while you were talking brought back a few memories lol it was like 1986 being in basic again lol

atb gary