Singlehanded Vs LDR

we never hunted rabbits i wouldnt have a man traveling along way for a bag of rabbits we watched vidoes and went to asdas for a free meal ,even tho they are there in numbers ,you got to fill the freezer, and not o hard to stop poachers i no that, there are good places i no that for sure as ive been there and caught lots of rabbits at one time or another , you just need to travel pay a bit ille look into it , cause for sure i wouldnt travel 600 miles for a few rabbs bud ,and for getting dogs shot in 30 years of hunting a 100 sqare miles i have never had a dog shot mostly arable tho ,and i no it aint no feild trail thats for sure its abit of fun and abit of money but ive been in competiotions and when money is put in it gets abit more serous better presents and a free hunting day etc and kep the money for the landowners and digs drink and better things , been to several comps and saw how they run and sawhow they can go pair shaped its not easy but can be done ,ps whats wrong with poaching i always though it honest profession lol

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

you live in absolute Cookoo land mate!! I have never herd so much shite in all my life. No farmer in this day and age is able to keep poachers of there land, Fact!! It is sad but true and there are no

Whin, are you for fecking real, what a load of shite you spout. Bruce is from a rescue,- no known breeding. You can't argue about the quality of that dog. Lots of good dogs everywhere, but this dog

Well said LDR he just being a totally f*****g TWAT yes you whin

Posted Images

i can get the land , and got the expeirence but it has to be done [bANNED TEXT] , ill look into it after i come away from my yearly visit to the big country , it has to be done proper and judged in a good manner with real knowledgble guys who have ben at the game and have had decent animals in there time , for sure it would be good crack and a few good characters , ille look into it ,ldr have done there bit and fair play to them i have akeeper freind who has afew pups of me and had 20 thousand acres of moor and afew lads down south so we shall see land first with game and then sort out the rest thats for sure

dont no. but make your own assumptions. not fixed but dont think they had the chance to test there dogs jusy bit bad luck and well maybe going over ground thas been lamped etc before , happend once at the lurcher feild trails years ago they had been up yhr weekend before the rabbits were spooky wouldnt bolt no good when you have people traveling miles

dont no. but make your own assumptions. not fixed but dont think they had the chance to test there dogs jusy bit bad luck and well maybe going over ground thas been lamped etc before , happend once at the lurcher feild trails years ago they had been up yhr weekend before the rabbits were spooky wouldnt bolt no good when you have people traveling miles

well said

Edited by micheal

entred hunting things mate and ran a few over the years ,not crabbing just constructive critisism and abit banter and wisdom , ldr when i had single up we were out to fill the butchers slab and freezer with game diffrent game from what lamping a few swishis are about,he done fins and saw abit

all i all as long as every bosys happy and can say honestly they ran there heats fairly were fair to there fellow sportsman well its good crack etc , its only afew rabbits and thtas all we can catch lol im away out to check whats about dont want to let them down lol all thre best to all dog men who are genuin critters

easy you see the landowner tell them whats going on, go there in grey dark or in the day lite and check the ground ,make sure there game there ,if i took you on my permision i would had had a sketch the nite before and then told the local landowner to please keep any body off ,give him a bottle or be there when darkness is there its not hard mate just need to have been doing it for years ,when i used to play pool and hunt in proper lurcher competiotions ,it was well looked after and nobody was hunting it the week before when i played pool for cash i always had afew games on the table get the feel of it runs bad rools etc , when i had ldr and his freind up they had sport and if it was not end of april may they would a had real sport if there dogs were game for it , ive hunted since 79 ,obeidence feild trail watched ,learned ,coursing so you learn mate, every guy thtas hunted with me gal say well that was great , you no wht cause of expierence game knowledge and god dogs etc , now thtas what i call hunting , its asham mate see when you go in afeild and there nowt [bANNED TEXT] away you no its either bollocks or somebody disturbing the game , dony inult my intelegence as i says bring adog up and weel have abit sport , and youllget looked after

you live in absolute Cookoo land mate!! I have never herd so much shite in all my life. No farmer in this day and age is able to keep poachers of there land, Fact!! It is sad but true and there are not many that are prepared to stand up to a kicking or worse!!

You been doin it for years and learnt f..ck all..

• Like 2

heard all about it and one you should always run on nuetral ground two you should make sure nobodys been lamping it with 4 x 4 s a bit of a sham realy ,i wouldnt call it a contest,a shame realy as an anti climax to a comp ,competitors should either have a nite at eithers ground or nuetral ground to run on ,been there and wore the tee shirt , any way good luck ldr unlucky troy ,along way to trave,l for 4 rabbits troy ,u should take ldr down to your land troy it seems to be busier with game all the best

:whistling: whin i agree its been a pretty low count on rabbits caught thru the whole comp as for you saying done that got the t-shirt you say that all the time ,been to usa here there and every where so would i be correct in thinking your a travelling sales men selling t shirts :clapper:

heard all about it and one you should always run on nuetral ground two you should make sure nobodys been lamping it with 4 x 4 s a bit of a sham realy ,i wouldnt call it a contest,a shame realy as an anti climax to a comp ,competitors should either have a nite at eithers ground or nuetral ground to run on ,been there and wore the tee shirt , any way good luck ldr unlucky troy ,along way to trave,l for 4 rabbits troy ,u should take ldr down to your land troy it seems to be busier with game all the best

:whistling: whin i agree its been a pretty low count on rabbits caught thru the whole comp as for you saying done that got the t-shirt you say that all the time ,been to usa here there and every where so would i be correct in thinking your a travelling sales men selling t shirts :clapper:

well said, :clapper::clapper::clapper:

desert dog , you have obvisily not saw many hunting feild trails or done it on alarger scale ,but if you ever fancy a real nite out with good dogs and willing to come of the computer youll not be let down , i assure you if you have the dogs to run

Well done to both lads....pity the snipers are at it again. Its a competition same for both dogs. Wonder if there would have been as much negativity if the result went the other way. Whin your on about gaurantees...you've been in this game a long time and should know that there are no such things in this game....take it on the chin its only £50 most lads would spend as much in the pub. I look forward to the next one :thumbs:

your probaly [bANNED TEXT] undisputed in away but there going to be a new one next years since ldr and that are not wanting to do there a 15thousand acres of farm land , and plenty of rabbits but will have to get rules and everything that goes in to running comp if it comes ofit will be good as the lands there the rabbits etc