Singlehanded Vs LDR

I wasn't going to comment on this anymore, but feel I have to, as people like Simon(MB)tuck, have wanted this comp to fail since day one !

It was LDR's slip, and he slipped on a rabbit that run fine, and made cover; Bruce hit the cover and came out with the rabbit. LDR immeadiatly said "MIxie rabbit" and threw it in a ditch, it was never put in his bag. SH then started lamping, but I shouted to him that it was a mixy rabbit and didn't count. He answered "the dog didn't know it was mixy, so it counts for me". I stopped the heat and we discussed it, the two lads agreed it would count and I accepted what they said. There was no more mention of it for the rest of the night, and SH came upm to LDR at the end, congratulated Bruce, wished him luck in the final, and invited both LDR and myself down his place any time we liked. We parted on very good terms, me inviting the three lads back to mine for food and drink. SH and his mate declined as it was 2.30 by then and they had a long trip home. I've spoke to SH a few timeds since and there isn't a hint of hard feelings, and he had again offered us a trip down to his. In fact he has been a gentleman throughout. There are people with ulterior motives who sit like vultures wanting the comp to fail.... they have probably got their wish, as I doubt LDR will run it again. Whin is running the next comp, I wish him well with it.

I won't be responding to this post again.

Cheers.

here we go again,

anyone who disagrees with you on this site your come back is there mb the dreaded,then they will be deleted,

well sorry to inform you but your a million miles away.

i dont wish to see this comp fail but having a low count and your best mate as judge is not good for any competion is it??????

besides that the competinn was in ldr s favour as it was his own turf and the other lad had to travell a long distance,

Now winning it by a mixy rabbit on top of them is not right and therewont be one person on this site who doesnt agree,well sorry there will be 2 :tongue2:

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

you live in absolute Cookoo land mate!! I have never herd so much shite in all my life. No farmer in this day and age is able to keep poachers of there land, Fact!! It is sad but true and there are no

Whin, are you for fecking real, what a load of shite you spout. Bruce is from a rescue,- no known breeding. You can't argue about the quality of that dog. Lots of good dogs everywhere, but this dog

Well said LDR he just being a totally f*****g TWAT yes you whin

Posted Images

Whin its a bit of fun mate, Singlehandeds dog wouldnt of caught his first rabbit when we ran as it went out of the beam over some banking and was making good its escape till i put my lamp on enabeling his dog to catch. I think singlehanded will also probably admit to being more cautious than me with his slips wanting to be right up on them whereas i was slipping more blazae.He also slowed things down a bit when Nancy started coming on strong in the latter stage of the comp and Troy was missing and slowing more .BUT SO f**k singlehanded won i think you,s are all being very childish. The heat is over ran and done , hands shook , move on. Single handeds pal was also judge which was fine by me along with a mate of mine. Cant see the point in all the shite to be truthful, especially if you wernt in the comp to start with.

Some of this is not true, my mate wasnt there to judge, an people that no me no quite well i dont pick my runs. An i certainly didnt slow down. I really enjoyed my walk out against nancy it was just a shame about the weather consistant rain if i remember. People that have had chance to see my dog know quite well hes bred for more than rabbits. But it will take a REAL Smart dog to put him in his place on them. I have travelled the hole of the country this year an i can honestly say i havin seen anythin that has made my dog look silly. Cheers!!. thumbs.gif

Singlehanded who said your dog looked silly? your mate came along and was as part of the night as mine was. You must admit Nancys slips were most of the time at a much greater distance than troys ( you were using a red filter and waiting till you were right in close) This slowed the amount of rabbits we maybe could of ran down a bit im not crabbing you for this thats your choice mate the dog ran very well and had a good mouth. On the second half of the night down to the right before we came back upwards there were a couple of times there were rabbits you chose not to slip on which i would of. Again im not crabbing thats youre choice,

What i was trying to put across is Singlehanded is that i think its bad form the way all this slagging has went on in this thread when everyone of us on our said nights could nit pick and pick faults but some choose not to. The way i see it is that your night wasnt ideal for both parties BUT you both had the same amount of runs and on the night a winner was found. Its a bit of Craic mate your a sound lad take it on the chin and move on.

Take what on chin?? Its gettin to me that people think am after a re-run or am bitter ldr won. Max when we where out we lamped an that was that its a load of S*ITE i picked runs. People that no me no thats a load of S*ITE Aswel. If i remember correctly i was lettin my dog jump rivers for rabbits on way back the cars. Its funny how you give me advice (take it on the chin) then you cvome out with comments like i was slowin an pickin runs. Complete BO*LOCKS An you no it. . All the best. . :thumbs:

well its good to get things sorted and puts people clear how things go , about mixis, slowing runs down, dogs not going for rabbits when slipped etc ,people playing games ,everybody runs there dogs diffrent me if its there to be caut catch it if not turn the beam of and get the dog back , as they say , ye you are a freind sh and a good young dog man and an honest one comps are sometimes not honest as you find out , i ran in them along time ago and you saw things that well aint sporting , but never stoop to the lower levels to win be fair and treat people fair, if you had done anything to ldr or who ever i would be the first one to say mate it aint cricket ,and be on you back like a terreir , some will stopp to all sorts of levels to win some are no that botherd all the best i hope people have learnt a bit through a bit of banter and getting to grips with it , as if i run alamping comp well its got a be fair or just no good ,ps ajudge should be neutral and never have entred in the said comp as if the he got beat by the party it can bring the gree eyed monster out saw it in other comps many a times ,all the best to honest dog men

i dont think any body wanted it to fails as it was fine i didnt agree how it was run and well it wasnt my shout but if i have freinds in it ,then i will mate ,not through badness as im for al things to help lurchers get work not line peoples pockets tho to much and not hoodwink people , lol ,any body who wanted it to fail are bad losers or genuine dog men

or not genuine dog people , even the old corwall fox didnt want it to fail even tho he can be a menace at times ,all the best ,should get the corwall fox back on hes alaugh at times and always making silly bosts and challenging people for money ,quite funny as hunting realy isnt about money its fun and a bit money made with the game you catch,

its been intresting and well ip pionts pionters if you are going run acomp for 1 pound or ahundred pound to have laws and abide them like we had years ago for comps , as the minute you put the dollar in it becomes emotional for some ,there always winners losers gripes as long as its fait thtas when it become entangled and miss impertaiotions can happend ,but i have never saw amixi rabb count in acomp and i was at agood few ,all the best and a good judge would piont that out without even the competitors saying any thing , twenty years ago i caut seven mixis with a pup the same pup was to young to catch big rabbits ,

single handed this is the last i will say but this thread sounds like sour grapes from certain quaters over a bit of a craic lamping comp. well for me its a bit of craic thats how it should be. you were one rabbit ahead and it was my slip i could of played cunning and ran another in comp time as i was keeping time if you remember but i shouted you over shook your hand said well done times up you win mate, 2 mins later my bitch runs kills this would of brought it to sudden death. You slipped missed i slipped killed with 5-10 mins more running time the result would of been reversed but mate i cant cheat at anything its not in my nature. We carried on lamping and at the car we had killed the same from the same slips. It was a very good enjoyable night in great company watching to evenly matched dogs. I think if you had any gripes the other night you should of let them be aired then instead of speaking with folk giving them the chance to drag it on here. Goodluck.

[/quote

Am glad your not goin to say anymore because the sour grape thing is a load of S*IT. Anthing i have said on here i said face to face with the lads involved. You have took your time before comin out with this sh*t. If i remember right Troy caught a couple on way back. I really really dont understand why your bringin this to light.. Maybe you can help me understand? :thumbs: Now if i look at it how your lookin at me. The word SOUR GRAPES Would come to mind if am correct.. :doh:

maxhardcore your posts do read like you have issues with how your heat went.

Joe none whatso ever. Maybe im coming across wrong which is easy on a pc. What im trying to say is that its pointless chewing on over somthing thats done and dusted. Issues should of been sorted on the night especially the mixi rabbit craic. Its no good a competitor saying its ok you can count that then telling folk about it who then use it as ammunition on a site. Me mentioning issues about our heat has probably come across wrong as iv no problem at all with it , i enjoyed the night Troy deserved his win. I was trying to put across that in every heat both sides could probably nit pik but whats the point , its only a bit of a craic rabbit comp.

Ill say this again, everythin i have said is 100% TRUE, I am NOT goin to apologise for what other members write max. If you ask dan or chart you will then know that the night never ran smoothly i made my points clear at the time. A friend asked me how it went i told him, Now i put this matter to bed after page four i think!!. The end of the day the lads involved know where they stand with myself an thats all i care about. . All the best max. . :thumbs: